Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It was fun...

Default It was fun...

So I went to the ER today for bleeding. More than spotting but not terribly heavy and mild cramping. U/S showed no heartbeat. Baby passed sometime today...

Oh nooooo. I am so sorry for your loss

I am so sorry!!
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry I'm crying right now just thinking of you and your sweet baby girl I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers

Oh Misty , I can't believe this, especially after the good report yesterday, I'm just so very very very sorry . So absolutely heartbroken and in tears for you .

praying for you mama

My heart just stopped.I'm so incredibly sorry. Many thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

I knew from the first time I bled at 6 weeks that something wasn't right. But, this was still unexpected as I am in my second trimester...

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss! Lots of prayers!
    Jennifer

Oh misty....I'm so so so sad and extremely heartbroken for you. Precious baby girl.
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

There are no words. I will say a prayer for you and your family to heal. I am so so sorry

I am so sorry for your loss
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Oh no. This is not what I expected to see when I read the title. I am just heartbroken for you. I pray for you to have strength to get through this. Just as I've learned 3 times, just because you make it to 2nd trimester, doesn't mean you're safe. This is so unfair. Big (((HUGS))) to you.

I am so very sorry. Heartbroken for you.

I am so sorry.

I'm so sorry to see this news. That is quite an unexpected loss. Second trimester losses are so cruel. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

My heart aches for you, I am so SO sorry. ):

Lifting up prayers for you tonight
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Oh misty im so sorry.....

Ali (28) dh (28)love since 2006 8 angels who left us too soon

TMI WARNING... My Miscarriage... So I thought I passed the baby Friday night. A clump as big as a baked potato came out (with force) and shot down the toilet. All day Saturday mild bleeding until evening. I start having cramps that I have to breathe through that came every 3 minutes. I had maybe 10? Husband and I are going to bed so I figure I better change my pad. As I pulled clothes off the baby came out. She was as long as my hand. She had a perfect nose and a perfect hand. I went to roll her over and saw that her right arm was not developed. It looked like it was grown inside her chest... Now I can understand why... Husband and I are so sad but glad that we were able to hold and see her. We will bury her not in a cement army as she wasn't old enough to qualify as a person. (Really?) We named her Christa Caitlyn, means follower of Christ, Pure. (Sorry for this graphic post but I had to share with someone).

Ohhhhhh misty I am so sorry but truly understand what your family has gone thru. It's so saddening that such a beautiful life, tiny as it is, doesn't "qualify" by some lame medical standard. I am so happy you spent time with your baby girl. Christa Caitlyn is so beautiful! I just don't understand shy medical professionals don't explain more about will happen during late trimester mc. I guess it's possible because they are unsure of it will be for each person????? Idk. Christa is in such a beautiful place hopefully holding hands with all the rest of our lost little angels.
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

My heart is breaking reading your post. I can't imagine. You are so strong, so is your DH. My deepest sympathies to you and your family. Again, I'm so sorry Misty.

Misty, I hate that I am thinking of this so late, but does your area maybe have a program that helps you burry a baby? I found out way too late that the inland empire does have something, I wish I remember it.

I hope you are slowly healing, physically but more emotionally.

my heart is just breaking for you !

You can contact the hospital your dr is affiliated with or contact the funeral home directly. We were offered their services when our boys were born at 15wks and 19wks, but we declined (I was induced and delivered in the hospital...I regret it and wish we would have gone with the funeral home, but I wasn't thinking straight at the time ).

Babypayne/Cindy has done burials for her babies so you may want to contact her.

I'm just so very, very, very sorry you're going through this...please know our hearts are with you and praying for comfort .

My heart aches for you, but I am SO glad you got to see her sweet little face, and so glad that God gave you not only the chance to meet your baby, but to know why she was called to heaven early. I love her beautiful name! Absolutely not graphic. A person's a person no matter how small. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
    Dada (27) Mama-Jessie (26) Orion (4) Kadence (2) Osiris (Uterus)

Thanks...
    I hope you all have healthy pregnancies and babies! Keep faith and enjoy needing to pee in the middle of the night...

Thank you Misty...sending lots of prayers for comfort and healing, you will be on my heart !!!

Please keep in touch on APA and let us know how you're doing...always feel free to pm me anytime for any reason at all

If you have FB and want to friend me: https://www.facebook.com/kellyowens76?ref=tn_tnmn

I am sorry that it happened, but am glad that you have closure. I wish I had some words of encouragement, but I don't....good luck to you.
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Oh wow, so sorry for your loss.... huge hugs!