Thread: TWW bust :/, but there is always next month :)

Cool TWW bust :/, but there is always next month :)

Well, I am out this month. Going on TTC 6 months now. I finally started taking this weight loss thing more seriously which is good though, and I don't think I will conceive until I have put in the work that I need to. I really want by body to naturally do stuff on it's own and avoid fertility treatments. I started doing yoga videos via youtube this week, and I have to say I really LOVE it. Very great form of exercise for me, since it is calming and centering, which is something that I really need, since I tend to get scattered when I have a lot going on. Here is the link to the youtube channel I got the videos from if anyone is interested:

https://www.youtube.com/user/yogawithadriene

She has a lot of great options for beginners, weight loss, healing routines, etc. I highly recommend the channel . The bedtime routine is really nice, I tried that last night.

Hey, I wanted to put out there too, if any of you ladies know someone that needs help with building or updating a business or personal website, you can give me a shout, since I have been working in the field for the past four years now and know my way around pretty good . You can PM me if you want.

Hope everyone is doing good, lots of baby dust!! I will keep you ladies updated on my weight loss progress and DH and I TTC . You all have ben really supportive through this whole process and just wanted to thank you all and let you know how much I appreciate it.

- Sierra
    Last edited by oceanfairie; 04-18-2014 at 06:55 PM.
    DH:29 Me:25 TTC: #1 ;) M/C: 07/2012 <3

Good things come in small packages...

So sorry sierra

SOunds like you have a good plan moving forward! I really tried to do yoga but I think I am just a little too high strung
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

I love yoga. I did not find that it helped me lose weight, however. But it was a calming moment in my chaotic life and that is wonderful.

Sara (35), wife to Nick (34), mom to Ainsley (2/22/09) and Raegan (1/15/12)
    Friend me on Facebook

So I have been doing some research and I've decided to try a raw diet for this week to detox, and see how it goes. I may continue it for a month if I can get through it fine. You have to eat a ton, lol I don't think I've ever eaten so much. I feel good though .

I did raw (well high-raw, only about 75%) for awhile, it is different! There are lots of good blog posts out there about it and recipes. Just don't let yourself get bored or you'll quit! Good luck!

I've decided to just go partly raw, mainly I'll be just snacking on fruits and veggies when I get hungry and incorporating them into as much as I eat as I can. I want to try and develop more healthy tastes . I figure with this and exercise I should go down. Starting my Zumba tapes tomorrow as a 10 day challenge and going to take a starting and ending weight. I'll keep you guys posted, and maybe I can get that weight loss ticker to move! Lol