Thread: Too early...

Default Too early...

To feel so ready to have baby *now* !! I am just so looking forward to L&D and meeting our LO in 6-7months ! It seems so far away, but I know it's going to go by quickly .

Haha, it's those popping April mommas and this spring weather...has me giddy and baby feverish

Anyone else having to remind themselves to be patient ?
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Ditto

I have a lot of preggo friends right now and some of them are starting to pop. I think I'm the last on EDD-wise, so I need to be patient. For me, it's bittersweet because I want time to go by fast so we can meet our LO, but since I'm due on DS's b-day, it means he's another year older and growing up too fast
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

I want to be able to feel the baby kick, and move about....this is my first pregnancy, and although I can definitely tell that I am growing (only because the few times I have lied down on my stomach I can feel a nice bump)...but it all kinds seems surreal to me right now....
    I truly want to be able to hold my LO in my hands, but not until he/she is good and ready to come out....not cause I am impatient.......
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

It's dragging for me so far! Maybe it will pick up after summer!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(27)DH(39) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Oh sheesh, ya, I've done the preemie thing...definitely not wishing for that !!!! I'm just anxious for baby to be full term and in my arms , lol, because I'm impatient ! Although I think a lot of my impatience is stemming from being in my 35th week of the 1st trimester in the last year, LOL, just so *over* being in the 1st tri and ready to move on .

Jen...awww, it is bittersweet, I agree !

Brittany...you're so close to 8wks !

it was really dragging by for me too until I had my u/s .

We live in MI so it always feels like summer flies by, but I guess in a warmer climate summer is probably the intolerable season? Praying it starts to pick up for you soon !!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    35th week of the 1st trimester in the last year!
    That is super tough, Kelly, but I feel confident you are experiencing the LAST of your 1st trimester days!! I can, and cannot, wait to meet our Fall/Winter babies.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I'm feeling a little bit of both. I'm a bit nervous about having two, but excited to meet the new LO. I'm sure with the fun summer ahead it will fly by and we will be at L&D before we all know it.

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Brittany...you're so close to 8wks !

it was really dragging by for me too until I had my u/s .

We live in MI so it always feels like summer flies by, but I guess in a warmer climate summer is probably the intolerable season? Praying it starts to pick up for you soon !!
    Yay I know Kelly! 8weeks in 45minutes! With my first and 6th pregnancy (losses) I had already experienced some type of bleeding or spotting, so having absolutely zip at this point is sooooo encouraging to me.
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(27)DH(39) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

I'm hoping it goes by fast for you girls! I'm in the waiting game, so close yet so far it feels like still!!!
    Kim-26 DH-26 Figuring out how to be a SAHM!

I'm a little of both also. I want to see LO but I have sooooo much to do before he/she is here. Including potty train ds#2.