Thread: website to sell kids stuff

Default website to sell kids stuff

I have tons of baby stuff that I want to sell. These are like hardly used/barely used stuff.. The rest I plan to donate..

Other than craigslist is there any other reliable website which you all use??
    Me-(35), DH(37), DD(4y1m) DS(13month)

I was using ebay but the shipping and fees kind of make it not worth it. If it's barely used and you can get a decent amount for it ebay may be worth it for you.
    Thing 1 (8), Thing 2 (5), Thing 3 (2)

Ebay, facebook has groups for selling things in your area, you can setup your own web store on places like hyenacart (right now they have a penny setup fee, usually it's $10)

You can also try consignment stores, some will pay you outright for the items, others will give you a percentage of the sale price after it sells.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I use local FB groups so I don't have to pay for shipping. We meet at a public place.

I agree on the fb groups. If you don't know of any, try typing the name of your town/city and "sale" in the fb search and see if it shows anything. I have bought/sold a lot of stuff this way and it has been awesome for me! In fact, just yesterday I sold my pack n play and today I bought a bunch of boys clothing from one of our local fb sale pages.
    ~Andrea~