Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Come on May 1st!!

Fx!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Hoping for a good appointment today! I am not sure what all the numbers mean, but I am hoping for great things!
    *Sara-27**Lee-27* 11/21/09 DX with PCOS 05/10

**TTC since 08/01/14. 1500mg of Metformin and 2.5mg Femara**

So excited for you! Hope everything went well today- sounds like you have a lot of good follies!!!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Those numbers look great Katrina !!!

I had 10 antrals this go around and only 1 mature when I triggered...silly me thought it was going to end up a wasted cycle .

Stalking for an update!!!!!

Thanks ladies!!

Today is day 10...7 days of meds. My numbers are way low compared to my last two cycles, which both failed despite having 3-4 mature follies. The only hope I am hanging on to is this cycle is very similar to the cycle that gave me Jericho...which I guess is a good thing ;)

R- 16mm, 8mm <-----looks like 1 mature one.
    L- 12mm <-----he thinks this one may catch up to give me 2 mature follies.
    Line 9 triple
    E2 285 <-----crazy low, but the RE is not worried.
    LH 3.98

I have to go back for one more scan and blood draw wednesday, he is guessing I will also trigger wednesday night and have my IUI Friday am. I am just hoping I see a good increase in my follies size and numbers (I like a minimum of 2 mature follies) and my E2 level as well.

Kelly, if this doesn't work I think our last try...next month, will be a Clomid + Gonal F hybrid cycle. I have always done 100mg CD 3-7...but never added injectables too. I am pretty sure you have done a combo cycle before, what days and what dose were you on?

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

I think your 16 looks promising for sure...everything crossed for the 12, it could go either way I think, but I'm staying optimistic for you ! Your lining is awesome !!! I wouldn't worry too much about the E2 either...it looks just about right for the follies you have .

My hybrid cycles were:
    7.5mg femara on cd3-7
    75iu gonal-f cd7-cd10 or 12 (day before trigger)
    250 ovidrel to trigger

My first follie check was always on cd10 and depending on my follies/E2 they either had me trigger or come in 2 days later for another check.

I'm not sure how your RE does things, but my RE doesn't use clomid for women 35 and older...feels femara gives better quality eggs. Something to ask the RE about, maybe ?

Hoping and praying you won't need to worry about it though Grow follies grow !!!

Thanks Momma!

I really hate going in with just one target...with our limited sperm numbers, it is just better to have more targets. I am hoping hard that the 12 can at least hit 15 by Wednesday, that would be bare minimum for maybe being mature. I changed my injections to am instead of pm, starting today, so I will get 2 more shots before my next scan (I will actually get 3 but Wed. mornings shot probably won't have much time to work before my scan.) Hopefully the meds will kick those two in the butt.

IF it comes to trying next month, I will for sure ask him about Femara instead of Clomid. Thanks for the tip!

Results for my CD 12 appointment...I feel a bit better about things now.

R-18 ...nothing else of note
    L-15.5 ....nothing else of note
    Line 10 triple pattern
    E2 748
    LH 7

I will take my gonal f again tonight and tomorrow, then trigger late tomorrow night for a 10am IUI Saturday! He feels I will have 2 mature follies...I hope so!

Katrina...AWESOME follies...absolutely perfect everything !!!!

Sooo excited !

Aww thanks Momma! I am sorry to hear your aren't feeling well, but so glad you added that babe was fine...kept me from having to bother you with a PM to make sure ;)

Want to know something funny...I think I figured out why I responded slower this time. My last 2 gonal f tries I had the 900 iu pens, which is awesome, just dial to 75iu and you're good to go. This time I had 2 450 iu bottles, that I had to reconstitute, then draw up the 75 iu dose and inject. Well Jason and I were going over the "math" last night. I got 7 or 8 doses of 75iu out of a 450 iu bottle...yeah, doesn't compute does it. I think even though I was drawing it to the 75 line I must not have been getting the full dose, that would explain why I responded much slower and with 1 or 2 follies less. But it also saved me 3-4 doses out of the second bottle to tack on to a femara cycle...should I need one.

Hoping this is your cycle Katrina!