Thread: Tart cherry juice...my new m/s go-to :)

Default Tart cherry juice...my new m/s go-to :)

I had been craving POM juice and it was the only liquid that sounded good for awhile, but I've been adding tart cherry juice concentrate to my water and it has really helped with some of the break-through nausea and it doesn't make me feel sick like plain water does (although I'm still zofran-free today and doing well ). I'm assuming it's similar to the sucking on a lemon wedge or lemon water "remedy" since it's tart but mild.

Anyway, thought I'd pass it along .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I use that as an anti-inflammatory, it is also mildly sedating--so right before bed. I do 2T in 8 oz water because its too icky to just gulp like medicine.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

That's why I started taking it too...my RE wouldn't prescribe low dose steroids or lovenox so I researched natural anti-inflammatory/blood thinners and tart cherry juice was one of the things that came up so I've been drinking it since I triggered . I've been putting it in my morning green drink/pea protein powder shake, but started putting it in my water the other day and am sooo glad I tried it! It's dinner time and still no zofran !

Really hoping this is a good sign that I'm turning a corner for the better, but if I'm hit with more nausea, I'm glad I found something to at least alleviate what the zofran doesn't !

Awesome! I'm glad it's working, I think a lot of natural stuff gets overlooked so easily because we're trained to believe in medicine.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

We are an over-trained society on man developed meds.!!!! So true Nat!

so glad you found something natural Kelly that's working!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

With Ava, sour patch kids were my go to. Lol.

I loved sour patch kids until I over did it one day and puked them up. Boooo...

Haha, now I want sourpatch kids !