Thread: Full Moon

Default Full Moon

April 15th is the full moon. I have heard that more babies come around the full moon than any other time of the month. I think there is some truth to it. When I had Elek there were only two other moms on the recovery floor total and they left after I arrived. So not many babies during crescent moon that is for sure!

that the full moon brings on labor for some of you ladies!

This is an interesting article on the full moon's affect on labor: http://childbirth.amuchbetterway.com...al-childbirth/
    Dayna (37) DH (38) DD (6) DS1 (3) DS2 3-31-14

Cool! Thank you for the article.
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

I just realized with all these contractions if I don't go today... I have major potential for birthing on the 15th...
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Cmon full moon babies !!!

Thinking of you April mommas !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by mariahpoo2 View Post
    I just realized with all these contractions if I don't go today... I have major potential for birthing on the 15th...
    If you noticed, the article said that Tuesdays were the day when most babies were born and Sunday the least. Just thought I would throw that in there since the 15th is on Tuesday.

I really hope the full moon does its job! I'm getting lonely as the only April mamma to have a baby.

I don't want to deliver on the 15th it's my cousins birthday. I could go into labor then and deliver on the 16th. I'd be okay with that lol.

Hopefully that means some of us will have our babies this week! Thanks for the article.

Quote Originally Posted by BrandiB View Post
    I don't want to deliver on the 15th it's my cousins birthday. I could go into labor then and deliver on the 16th. I'd be okay with that lol.
    According to the article, the full moon's effect extends a few days before and after.

Quote Originally Posted by swalt01 View Post
    Hopefully that means some of us will have our babies this week! Thanks for the article.
    You're welcome.

I would LOVE to go into labor this week
    Kim-26 DH-26 Figuring out how to be a SAHM!