Thread: Better late than never, I hope!

Default Better late than never, I hope!

Hello all!

Well, I thought I'd say hello. There are so many ladies here whom I know and love, and those of you who I don't know yet seem like wonderful women, too, so I wanted to jump in and join!

I have a pretty long story, but suffice it to say, I am very scared this pregnancy. Mostly my overly pessimistic self, though, and hopefully I have no real reason to worry. I will be 17 weeks tomorrow, due 9/21, and spent the first 2 months fairly miserable, and every time I sat down to join this group (after I finally got over the worst of my fear), I kind of fell asleep instead... Then we went to Japan for a month, and I didn't have much internet time there, so now here I am!

Looking forward to getting to know you all better, and sharing this journey with you!

I am SO happy you are here!

Congratulations! I have read bits and pieces of your story over the years and am happy to hear you are pregnant

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

Congratulations Janet! I am so, so happy for you!
    Jennifer

Popping in...
    I remember your journey. Congrats, what wonderful news!
    Last edited by lindsay1981; 04-13-2014 at 06:42 AM.
    Lindsay, DH - Matt and 2DDs

Congratulations! !!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

Congrats!!! I'm happy to see you here. I hope you're feeling better now!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I've read your story as well! Im thrilled for you! Congrats and Welcome :-)
    Katie~
    DD1 (7) DD2 (4) DS1 (22 months) Baby #4 EDD 7/13/14

Oh my goodness Janet ....this is AMAZING news !!!!!!!!!!!! HUGE CONGRATS!! I am so over the moon happy for you !

I just cannot believe how many of our STC mommas are in dd rooms !!

Praying praying praying for an uneventful pg from here on out for you momma !!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

OMG!!! Congrats!!! I am so happy that you got your 2nd baby! that is such great news. My heart broke that you had all of the struggle you have had. I remember when we were both STC and you got pg the first time. I thought you would get pg in no time with the second. I am so glad to see you in here.
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Blog Entries

I was waiting for your official APA announcement to say CONGRATS! I am so happy for your whole family.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart

What? How did I miss this??? Congrats!!! I am over-the-moon happy for you!!!
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

So very very happy for you Janet
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

OMG!!! Sooooo happy you are here! Congratulations!!!!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

Thank you all SO MUCH! I'm honored. I'm so happy to be here and with YOU all. It is SO amazing to see so many STC graduates! It has been a long, hard journey, and every baby is so worth it.

I've been thinking I've been feeling this baby since about 13 weeks, but couldn't believe it. All of a sudden, this kid is FEISTY. I'm feeling him / her quiet often now. As I lay here typing, my cat is on my lap, and pressed enough again my abdomen that I can really feel little squirms, and it feels so funny, like tickling, that I keep laughing. Love it!

I had a regular check up today, and all seemed fine, but they wouldn't give me an ultrasound, no matter how I begged. I am so impatient to find out the sex, I'm debating going to an external ultrasound place, but I don't know of any! My anatomy scan is 5/6, so I'll at least know by then. Hurry time!!

The waiting never seems to end! A friend of mine did her scan at an external place at 16 wks and found out the gender, so she could announce it at Christmas with her family. I say go for it if you can't wait!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Hehe, I'm trying to convince everyone that that is better than waiting 3 weeks, but no one else seems to be as impatient as I am... Ah well, 3 weeks shouldn't be TOO long, right??

OH MY GOODNESS!!! JANET!!!! SO EXCITED!! :yay:

2/28/13

Thank you so much, Carrie! I'm praying for you every day.

Stalking
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

I'm a little late to the welcoming party...CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy for you!!

Anna (36), DH (47), Little Man (4), , Little Lady (brand new!)

Quote Originally Posted by mariahpoo2 View Post
    Stalking
    I'm going to have to crash your DD room, so I can stalk you, too! You are getting SO CLOSE. Hang in there, the last days are the slowest!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaBoop View Post
    I'm a little late to the welcoming party...CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy for you!!
    Thank you so much! Late is ok around here.

Stop it!! Congratulations!!! Great news to come back to after not checking APA for a while!

My Pampered Chef Site and FB

Thank you so much!! Good to see you around. Hope all is well with you and your adorable family!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh Janet....yaaaayyyyyyy! So crazily excited for you!

Thank you so much Ashlee! Hope all is well with you and your kiddos.