Thread: Random dark hair

Question Random dark hair

I notice a couple strains of dark hair on Sophia's leg the rest of the hair is blonde. Would there be any reason to be worried about it? I know its probably silly to worry. I don't want to call the pediatrician over something like this.

Is it in or around a mole? I know that's pretty normal.

She doesn't have a moles its seriously totally random like two little hairs on one leg I worry if its a hormonal issue or just a fluke. She has blonde hair, blonde eyebrows, her lashes are brown, and she has tiny blonde hairs everywhere else but, the two little black hairs took me by a surprise.

I think it is probably just that - a couple of random hairs. But maybe keep your eye out and if she see more popping up, or if you notice any weird rashes or bumps near where the hairs were, then ask the pediatrician.

Anne (37) DH (37) Olivia (4) Harrison (1)

dh had white blond hair everywhere when he was a kid and now that hes a grown up the body hair is brown, the facial hair is red and the head hair is light brown. so she may get darker hair elsewhere when she gets older?

Don't know about this, but I have a couple of random light hairs on my body. Kind of weird, but it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by froggie83 View Post
    dh had white blond hair everywhere when he was a kid and now that hes a grown up the body hair is brown, the facial hair is red and the head hair is light brown. so she may get darker hair elsewhere when she gets older?
    That is exactly how my DH is. Its possible for sure. I had really dark hair growing up especially for being so pale. We have many diversities in our gene pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Suja View Post
    Don't know about this, but I have a couple of random light hairs on my body. Kind of weird, but it is what it is.
    I've had some like that too.

You all have given me reassurance I guess if I think about it most of us probably have had strange hairs at some point and time I guess I didn't think the color difference would come now.