Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Cindy/Babypayne updates

Awww, look at that perfect little sweetheart...makes me all teary-eyed !!!

hoping and praying for good 24hr urine results and that with the new GD diet your bs levels stabilize !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

2. Default

Sorry you're having to play the GD game, but it's worth it in the end! So glad everything looks great with baby girl!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Thanks ladies. I've had GD with 2 prior pregnancies. I'm doing the same diet I did with them. It's just not working this time. I'm going to get a little more strict and see if it starts working. I hate to go on insulin but will if I have to. 😐

4. Default

I felt like things weren't going very well when I first started back on the GD diet this time, but things have really normalized for me and most of my FBS #'s are in the 80's now with some low 90's occasionally now. I wonder if we're predisposed to have higher numbers earlier in pregnancy ... just a thought I had a couple of days ago when I realized that all of the sudden my numbers were looking really good!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

what a great update! so glad everything is going well for you Cindy!!
    Me-Kelly (29) DH-Phillip (33) 2 unexplained losses. Ready for a rainbow baby!

🎉🎉🎉 19weeks!!!🎉🎉🎉

Happy 19wks!!!!!

Eek, you are just about halfway there, woohooooooo !!!

so glad to read positive updates! I have a friend going through exactly what you have been through (just experienced her third consecutive mid second trimester loss within two years) and it has put you on my mind a lot. Glad to hear baby girl is doing so well!

Just an update from this weeks appt with my MFM. My fasting bs and bs checks after each meal are still on the rise. Even though I'm doing exactly what I'm told to do, so my dr put me on Metformin to try. She's giving me 1 week on the meds and will recheck everything again on Wednesday. If the Metformin is not working, she will then put me on insulin because baby is now measuring 1 week 2 days ahead of schedule and they are really worried about her size. Not to mention the health risks to myself, if we don't get my bs under control. I had a very lengthy ultrasound on Wednesday. They weren't real busy, so we played around with the ultrasound for about 45 minutes. I got lots of really cute pics. I'll post some later. My dr has changed my work schedule, which dh is very happy about. I can't go into work any earlier than 8am and can only work 8 hours a day. My dr feels that the constant change in my schedule and not getting the needed rest, that my body is going crazy. LOL. So we're going to try this schedule for a while and hope it helps with my bs too. Also, I asked when was the earliest I could be induced to have her and she said they won't let me go over 37 weeks, Normally I'm against early inductions just because I'm ready for the baby to be born, but after what I've gone through, the sooner she comes out and is breathing in my arms, the better!!! That's pretty much all I have for now. Oh, except I can now feel baby girl on the outside of my stomach and it's so awesome!! Of course, she stops moving all together every time dh tries to feel her. Heehee!!!!
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

I hope that the metformin and the schedule change is all that you need! Keep us updated! Good LUCK!
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

11. Default

Sorry about the BS, but sounds like good news otherwise!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

great update!!

Boooooo on the bs numbers though ! Praying the meds and regular work shift helps .

Im so glad to hear a great update. I've been coming here daily. Lol. I hope the metformin works for you momma!!!

Thanks everybody. I feel absolutely wonderful with this pregnancy. And Monday, I will be 20 weeks!!! So that means in 17 weeks, I'll be having my little girl!!!! Seems so surreal that I'm that close. Please keep praying that everything continues to go smoothly and she keeps growing.

Always praying for you Cindy :-) I'm so happy you are all still here and doing so well.

Dh and I dtd for the first time in a while. I just went to the bathroom and had just a little spotting. Of course I know it's completely normal after dtd but I don't like it. I told him he's cut off til the baby is born. Baby is moving all around as usual so I think she's fine. I just don't like this spotting business. 😕

17. Default

Heh, I cut off DH a couple of weeks ago! They have to understand, right?!?
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I totally hear you Cindy and don't blame you at all !!!!!!

Thanks ladies. I am kinda crampy now. I don't know of it's because I haven't drank as much water as I usually do, or because of dtd. Either way, now I'm chugging water and lying on my left side. And saying major prayers that everything is ok. I go to my mfm wed and will be sure to bring up my issues. Unless I still feel uneasy tomorrow. Then I'll be going in to be checked.

Happy 20wks!!!!

I'm so sorry you're having some cramping ...really praying hydration and rest will help !

Cindy so sorry you are feeling crampy! You are such an inspiration and such a strong woman! Keep us updated!
    Me-Kelly (29) DH-Phillip (33) 2 unexplained losses. Ready for a rainbow baby!

Thanks Kellyh. I'm not as strong as you think. I have my meltdowns about every other day. Lol. I started having contraction like cramps around 12 today. I was stuck at work on the blood mobile and am just now getting home. I am off work tomorrow and will call my drs first thing in the morning, just to let him and her know what is going on with me. It's probably nothing but I can't be too cautious. So the rest of the night, it's me, my water and my couch. Hoping everything settles down soon.

I called my doc on something similar, only I hadn't been able to keep food or liquids down....she suggested I go in to be seen....I was monitored for 3 hours and all was good. I hope you start to feel better soon!
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Praying it calms down for you ...I'm sure it's very unnerving for you !

Kup...praying for a good update tomorrow !!!!

Let us know what they say today! Good luck!

How did your night go? Thinking of you this morning !

I was awake all night long with constant tightening of my belly and cramping. But this morning, it has gotten alot better. Only cramping if I move around too much. I have not called my dr yet. I was waiting to see how I did this morning. I already have an appt tomorrow at 3:45 and don't want to go in if it's not needed. If the cramping continues after lunch time today, I will definitely call them then. They'll probably tell me to drink lots of water and rest til tomorrow, so we'll see. I've never had preterm labor, so I don't really know the signs. I guess I need to start googling.

21 weeks today!!!!😂💃

29. Default

You're sailing right through!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

How is everything going? I guess your appt was ok after all the cramping and stuff?? Thinking and praying.