Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cindy/Babypayne updates

Yay for a good u/s!! I think the h/r thing is fun to think about but that's about it. Will be excited to find out!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

2. Default

Yeah, I agree, Natalie. I never hung my hopes and dreams on the HR.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

As long as this baby is born healthy, we don't care what the sex is. I start going to my MFM soon and will find out what it is probably around 13 weeks, like I did with my others. Yay. Only 6 more weeks.

4. Default

WOOT!! I agree, completely Cindy and thought you'd feel that way, but didn't want to assume. ;)
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by babypayne View Post
    As long as this baby is born healthy, we don't care what the sex is. I start going to my MFM soon and will find out what it is probably around 13 weeks, like I did with my others. Yay. Only 6 more weeks.
    Agreed! I found out with my first that she was a girl at the 12 week sono. Really hoping to do the same this time around when I go on June 5th!! Everyone looks at me like I am crazy when I tell them I found out so early, so I'm glad to hear you say that you have in the past. I guess it just depends on your Tech and how experienced they are. And I know a lot of ladies personally that didn't get an in depth sono until later in the pregnancy.

My RE released me yesterday to my ob, so I called this morning to make an appointment with him. The girl said she'd have to call me back, which I thought was pretty weird. Anyway, around 3 hours later, my dr himself called me to congratulate my pregnancy. Then , he told me he is no longer able to deliver babies. He's had a heart attack and HIS dr has made him stop. It is too stressful, having that crazy schedule. I have cried all day. He's who talked me into trying again and now won't be able to take care of me. I asked him who he recommended and he assured me that this specific dr will be great. So I guess we'll give him a try and pray he's half the dr that Dr. L is.

Oh Cindy I'm so sorry...I understand how important your dr has been and is to you !! Really praying this new dr will be a good fit!

I had to switch care-providers this time too after 9+ years with the same practice and it is so hard, especially after going through so much with them...starting over with someone new is so hard !!!

Thinking of you !!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

That is tough. I hope the new doctor is a great match. I'm sure your old ob has this new one plenty updated.

I also hope your old ob takes care of himself! Heart attack is scary!

How are you feeling pregnancy wise?
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(27)DH(39) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

My dr was taking my chart to the other dr and was going to go over everything I've been through and explain to him that I need lots of "TLC." Dr. L said he will be checking up on me throughout my pregnancy, so that doe make me feel a little bit better.

As far as my pregnancy goes, I'm doing good. I have had more cramping than usual since my ultrasound yesterday, which is nothing unusual for me. I'm just taking it easy and drinking lots of water. I will call tomorrow to see when my next appointment is with Dr. H.

Today has been one of those worry some days. Loads of cramping and just feeling blah. Praying this sweet baby stays with me.

Sorry you're have a down day!!

Grow baby grow!!

Thinking of you Cindy and praying for your little one... stick baby stick!!!

I had two horrible dreams last night and both involved my children. (My oldest son and then this baby I'm carrying) I honestly think getting upset from those dreams is helping the cramping along. Any time I'm under stress or get upset, it always causes cramping. Crazy I know, but true. I wish I didn't dream ever!!!!

Lately when I get stressed I get very nauseated, and sometimes vomit. It's not crazy at all. Our bodies are made for this but also very sensitive to stress. Try distracting yourself as much as you can!

Ugh, I'm so sorry you had upsetting dreams ! Stress causes cramping for me too . I have to really focus on staying calm, and I try to avoid sad or sentimental stories, especially on FB. I stick to positive, uplifting, encouraging stories, quotes, and people . That's why I hang out here !

Thanks ladies. And Kelly, I think I'll take your advice and lay off any tearjerker movies and such. I'm so thankful to have you ladies to cheer me up.

Quote Originally Posted by babypayne View Post
    Thanks ladies. And Kelly, I think I'll take your advice and lay off any tearjerker movies and such. I'm so thankful to have you ladies to cheer me up.
    Comedies are my go-to lately...a cheerful heart is good medicine !

I'm feeling pretty good today. I had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday. I'm going to call and make my appointment with my new dr today and hope for the best.

I'm so glad you had a nice Mother's Day !!! Praying you're able to get in quickly with the new dr and he ends up being a really good fit !!

20. Default

I hope you're able to get in quickly and that he's a great fit!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

My appointment is next Thursday at 3:30. Seems so far away. I hope they do an ultrasound so I can see that everything is okay.

I totally understand the anxiety! Praying for a good appt and you get an u/s !!!

Yay! At least they got you in fairly quick! I'm sure since it's a new doc an u/s would be done....in my experiences they always wanted to check on things for themselves. I forget, how far are you now?
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(27)DH(39) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany_Dawn View Post
    Yay! At least they got you in fairly quick! I'm sure since it's a new doc an u/s would be done....in my experiences they always wanted to check on things for themselves. I forget, how far are you now?
    Sorry. I'm just now seeing this. I am 9 weeks 1 day today.

Two more days !!

Hope you're hanging in there okay !!!

Thanks Kelly. I'm doing ok. After a dream that I started bleeding last night, I woke up to alot of spotting and af type cramping. I'm praying for the best but preparing for the worse. Kwim? If everything is good on Thursday, I'm going to ask my dr for something to help me relax. I hate to be on meds like that but I'm almost to the point of having panic attacks and am having chest pains from worrying. Please keep me and my little bean in your prayers.

Oh no, I'm so sorry. Spotting /bleeding causes the worst anxiety.

How has it been today? The first thing my doc would say is off your feet! I hope you can rest. Two more days I hope you like the new doc.

Praying for you and little bean! Please try to rest and relax if you can. Im sure you are exhausted mentally and physically.

I took it easy today at work. I had more spotting around lunch time but nothing else since. Praying it stays away. Thank you Rachael for the prayers. 😊

Thinking of you and praying for your little baby!

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013