Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cindy/Babypayne updates

Yay so excited for you!!!!!' That's a great starting beta!

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

Thanks Jess. It's definitely higher than any of my betas have ever been this early.

Excellent Beta!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Just wondering. ... When will the digi with weeks estimator show me 3+? I'm 4 weeks now?

It seems to me, that the digi weeks estimator doesnt count from your last period but from when you actually got pregnant. When the doctors office (not my obgyn) called to tell me my beta they told me i was 2-3 weeks pregnant. Which means 4-5 weeks to us and an OBGYN. Know what I mean? So your 3+ wouldn't show up til 5-6 weeks. Hope that helps!

Thanks. Yes it did help. I have one test left and don't want to take it too soon. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RedDonahue View Post
    It seems to me, that the digi weeks estimator doesnt count from your last period but from when you actually got pregnant. When the doctors office (not my obgyn) called to tell me my beta they told me i was 2-3 weeks pregnant. Which means 4-5 weeks to us and an OBGYN. Know what I mean? So your 3+ wouldn't show up til 5-6 weeks. Hope that helps!
    This^^^^^
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Mine showed 3+ at 5wks 3d . I was worried because I had expected it to show sooner based on betas, but evidently I had nothing to worry about! It doesn't read 3+ until hcg levels are around 3000-4000.
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

2nd betas are drawn and I got my Progesterone results from Monday. It was 39.2 so at least it's a high number and that's one less thing to worry about. He did put me on Progesterone just in case. It's the oral, so not too bad. It just makes me sleepy. My Lovenox has been ordered and I start it tonight , along with a baby aspirin. He said we'll hold off for now with the steroid, which doesn't make me happy but we'll discuss it at my next appointment. Now just waiting for beta results....

Hoping and praying for a great beta today !! Your progesterone levels are fabulous ! Oral progesterone makes me really sleepy too .

I'm sorry he's holding off on the steroid...I'm sure that's nerve-wracking for you !!! I'm looking forward to talking to my MFM dr about starting a low-dose steroid and possibly lovenox in my 2nd tri because of my unexplained losses...my guess is he'll say no, but it sure won't hurt to ask.

Great progesterone numbers! I take the oral stuff too, I didn't notice an issue with being sleepy ... but I've always been sleepy in the 1st trimester.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Holy progesterone!! I'm putting money on multiples!

Beta went from 389 to 870 in 39 hours. Yay!!! I am so excited!

Woo Hoo!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Wooohoooooo !!

Soooo happy for you Cindy !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Dorcas and Kelly!!! I really think this is my true Rainbow baby.

Holy cow! I just gave myself my first Lovenox shot and OUCH! The needle didn't hurt. It's the medicine itself. My belly is on fire! 🔥 It will be so worth every pain, in the end though.

I woke up to very sore bb's today. That's a good sign. They've been a little tender but today it almost hurts to look at them. Lol. Not complaining at all. Bring on the uncomfortable pregnancy symptoms. I welcome them with open arms.

Soooo happy for you! I maintain my twin prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by haydensmom View Post
    Soooo happy for you! I maintain my twin prediction.
    Haha. We'll see.

those are great levels Cindy, I hope this IS your Rainbow Baby! Did you know you had to take lovenox due to blood clot testing you had to previous take showing you had bloot clot issues in the past?
    Quote Originally Posted by babypayne View Post
    I woke up to very sore bb's today. That's a good sign. They've been a little tender but today it almost hurts to look at them. Lol. Not complaining at all. Bring on the uncomfortable pregnancy symptoms. I welcome them with open arms.

I've heard those lovenox shots sting (my twin brother had pulmonary emboli and had to do them) ! I hope it gets easier!

Woohoo, sore bbs is a great symptom !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyh View Post
    those are great levels Cindy, I hope this IS your Rainbow Baby! Did you know you had to take lovenox due to blood clot testing you had to previous take showing you had bloot clot issues in the past?
    All of my clotting tests were fine but my Dr wants me on the meds just in case. We couldn't find any reason for my losses so we are doing everything possible to ensure a healthy pregnancy.

Doing great! I love all the positive updates!
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Thanks for sharing Cindy, I have not found out any reason for my losses either and my round of blood clot testing came back fine also and all they did was prescribe me to folgard and one baby aspirin a day. Maybe next time I am lucky enough to get pregnant I will mention that and see what my RE thinks about it. Your story has given me hope!

Quote Originally Posted by babypayne View Post
    All of my clotting tests were fine but my Dr wants me on the meds just in case. We couldn't find any reason for my losses so we are doing everything possible to ensure a healthy pregnancy.

Ouch Cindy, sounds like the shots are no fun, but it will be worth it! It's amazing how much moms due to help and protect their babies before they are even out of the womb....small things our babies will never know about but creates an amazing bond just the same.
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

I have decided to wait closer to 7 weeks to have an ultrasound. I want to make sure we see everything, especially a nice and strong heartbeat. I'm really supposed to go once my betas hit 1,000 since I've had a tubal reversal. It's only to make sure it's not an ectopic pregnancy. But I'm just going to have faith and be strong and hold out until 7ish weeks.

I forgot to mention but for the one's that I'm friends with on Facebook, PLEASE DON'T say anything. We're going to wait to share the news after my appointment.

Cindy I think we used to be fb friends but not anymore! I'll try and find you again ) Here's hoping time flies for both of us so we can see those heartbeats!!

Yay. I got your invite. I got hacked on Facebook last year and lost several friends. I guess you were one of them. Glad we're"friends" again. Lol. 😁