Thread: Ok I forget...

Default Ok I forget...

So with OPKs, do you do them 2x a day? If so, how many hours in between do you do them? It's been over 4 years since I have done my last OPK and I can't remember!! Thanks ladies!!
    *Sara-28**Lee-28* 11/21/09 DX with PCOS 05/10

**TTC since 08/01/14. 1500mg of Metformin and 2.5mg Femara**

Well it depends on the kind you use.

If you use the one hormone test strips (like the bulk internet kind) then you do it twice a day, like late morning and early evening.

If you use the two hormone tests like the Clear Blue Easy digitals, then you only to do it once a day, with FMU. (I've done it twice a day and you get the same result, which is a waste since the strips cost so much.)

I use the answer brand and only test once a day. My Re recommended smu, if I test and its a close positive and I feel ovulation cramping later in the day then we'll dtd. Good luck!

I used internet cheapies and did it once a day, with SMU for the first few days until it started getting darker. Then went to twice a day, SMU and around dinner time, when I though I was about to ovulate. Best of luck!
    Jennifer

Thanks ladies. I have the internet tests. I am going to start testing Monday so hopefully I will see good results!
    *Sara-28**Lee-28* 11/21/09 DX with PCOS 05/10

**TTC since 08/01/14. 1500mg of Metformin and 2.5mg Femara**

I did twice a day with the internet strips and *not* with fmu . I usually tested at 11am and 7pm...just easier for me to go by the clock or I'd end up testing obsessively, lol

My RE has me use 2nd morning urine, and then when I am really getting close I usually test twice a day...like 8-10 hours after the first test. I prefer to use the smiley face tests...takes all the guess work out ;)

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)