Thread: Wish I knew

Default Wish I knew

SO I could be 8 weeks but my OB won't see me until the 14th for 1st appointment and dating u/s! It's super frustrating lol. Anyone else cold at times? I feel like my last 2 I was never cold but this time I am and also super super tired. Hoping not something like hypothyroid and just bc I work 32 hours 3-1130 (never home before 1230am) and have 2 active children! Nausea off and on- nothing like the prior 2 that I remember.

Supposedly I am due 11/10ish I believe but my LMP date would be a few days earlier. I want to call and say can I come in now!? lol

It's so hard not knowing in the early weeks for sure !

I hope the next 2wks fly by until your appt !

Are you on thyroid meds? If you are, you may need an increase in your dose...if not, they'll test it during your initial round of b/w .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Only 4 more days...I'll be staaaaalking !!!!!!!!

I'm cold during the days and burn up at night... don't know what that is about, but I definitely notice it
    DH(34) Me (30) First child due 11/14/14

I'm super cold all the time. I'm excited for warmer weather. Spring is trying but has not quite made it to where I live yet.

Hope these days fly by and you can get your dating appointment asap.

I have been oddly cold during this pregnancy, also. Never experienced that with the other two. I'm also more nauseated. I can't say if I'm more tired than previous pregnancies, though, that's a tough one to gauge. I feel like I was more tired during the first, but at the same time I was allowed to indulge in that exhaustion with naps and after you have a kiddo and are pregnant again, you lose that luxury unless you put in Finding Nemo ... not that I know about that. ;)
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Thanks ladies- tomorrow am is the day FINALLY!!! It's hard to get on apa- I wish there was a mobile app on the iPhone. The site isn't as easy on there.

I'll be stalking for an update !!!!!!