Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Rachel/ Reddonahue Updates

Woohoooo, that's fantastic!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

🎂🎂🎂Happy Birthday RACHEL!!!🎂🎂🎂 I hope you had a wonderful day!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

Hey! Thanks so much ladies :-)

5. Default

Happy Birthday! Pregnancy birthdays are great!! You already have the best gift EVER!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Yestrday was pretty great I have to admit. DH took me out to seafood which we NEVER do. It's just expensive but I got the King Crab Legs that I had been craving. I usually stay away because of the mercury, yada yada, but it was nice to indulge. He bought me roses, 2lbs of candy, the sweetest card ever, oh and the minivan. lol Turning 32 didn't seem so bad afterall. <3

what an awesome bday !!!!!!

Happy 18wks!!!!!

It sounds like you had a great birthday.
    Now, don't you have some news to share???? 😛

Quote Originally Posted by babypayne View Post
    It sounds like you had a great birthday.
    Now, don't you have some news to share???? 
    YES!! Stalking and dying to know !!!!!!!!

Happy belated birthday!

Wow....19 weeks. I don't even know how to act. I am over halfway there considering I know the twins will be here at the latest, around 36-37weeks! AHH!! No complaints here at the moments, all the aches and pains are the norm now so I am not griping quite as much lol

DH and I are starting on the nursery project this weekend! Picking up a loft bed for DD and painting and cleaning. So happy he is in nesting mode just as much as I am. Though he seems more motivated than me. I got some great deals at Babies R Us too that I wanted to let you guys in on, everything on the clearance rack is Buy 1 Get 1 Free. So I got some premie outfits for when they are first born.

Next appts are: July 28th OB and July 31st Anatomy Scan. It is quite nice to feel the babies more. I feel them at least 10 times a day now, it's awwwwwwesome and gives me peace of mind.

We have decided whichever boy is born first will be named Brayden Michael Hardin. And the other name is still up in the air, on the list so far are Bryce, Grant and Dean. (Just have to get DH to make a decision lol)

Happy 19wks!!!!!

I looove your names !!

Happy 19 weeks!!! I love the names you've picked out! Time sure is flying by, thank goodness. 😆

Happy 19 weeks and Yay on the names!!!

Not much to update on except that baby movements as of this week, have ramped up big time. YAY! Several times a day, and most active in the evenings. AND I LOOOOOVE IT! It's a constant reminder that there are babies inside of meee. I can't remember when the movements were this noticeable with DD but I have been "not so patiently" waiting for this point in the pregnancy. For whatever reason it makes it feel so "real" to me. And it really helps with the bonding experience. Though I don't know who is doing what in there!

I feel so behind in my updates with you ladies, you guys have all been there and done that by the time I get to experience it but oh well.

Looking forward to my two appointments next week, but feeling really content.

16. Default

I agree, getting to the continuous movement point in the pregnancy is definitely one of the most rewarding times. Otherwise you're just passively growing a human without much "reward." I love feeling all of the movement! So glad you're at that point now, too!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Baby movements are so precious! Enjoy!

Happy 20wks!!!!!

I've been thinking of you, but didn't get a chance to post until today! Sooo excited for all the movement you're feeling...it's so reassuring isn't it !!!

OK had an awesome OB appointment today! He was super late because he was delivering a baby across the street. But my patience paid off. He gave me a sonogram as a consolation prize lol Babies looked great and had the same heart rate! Both are head down like they were 3 weeks ago. And still very much BOYS! Yay, that was a lot more fun than I expected. anatomy scan on Thursday!

Here's one of them side by side, you can see both hearts beating. Both had HR of 143

they are precious!!!! Congrats on boys

So sweet!

Precious!

21 weeks!!

Feels so good to be this far along, more than halfway and I'm hoping the second half flies by just as quickly as the first. I am not enjoying being pregnant as much as I did with DD, clearly this is just miserable in comparison to a singleton pregnancy. LOL So I am anxiously waiting to meet and hold my babies!! Like daydreaming about it and planning and trying to imagine their little faces. For some reason I think I will have one blonde baby and one dark haired baby.

Today is my Anatomy scan, but not until 4:00pm. DH and DD are going with me, it should be exciting and fun for everyone. Praying and hoping for two healthy baby boys! Hopefully no issues arise out of today's scan. I am anxious to see that they are both measuring on target and neither is much smaller than the other. Wish us luck!

24. Default

I'm sure it's going to be great! But, I'm not happy about these late afternoon appointments!!

The pregnancy is certainly flying by for me, and the one with my DS2 did as well ... so hopefully that is the case with you as well.

I think each subsequent baby/pregnancy wears on your body a bit more. I'm telling you, my vajayjay hurts in ways it has never hurt before ... I imagine you're in the same boat since you're on baby 2 and 3 at the same time.

Walking into work today I felt large and in the way. Of course I had a bunch of things in my hands, on my shoulders, etc ... but I'm definitely feeling very 3rd trimester this week!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Thanks Dorcas! I do keep reminding myself that I'm not 27 anymore like I was with DD! lol I really should stop complaining, I have more good days than bad days. I'll save those complaints for when I am so ginormous I can't do anything. I am happy and grateful that I can still do most things I did pre-pregnancy. But I can tell that DTD will not be a regular occurance for much longer. Pardon me if all of this is TMI, but last night my belly was SO in the way. And I was winded like I had just ran a marathon! Also, i swear it feels like my vajayjay is much shallower than it was pre-pregnancy. And everything is swollen down there! AHH! lol

But when I feel two babies moving around I am just in awe of this pregnancy and of what the human body can do. Those are the moments that I will hopefully remember afterwards. And when I look at my naked body in the mirror before showers, I just Looooooove my belly and rub on it for a few minutes. Here's my bare belly in all it's twin glory....yowza!

26. Default

Yeah, Mama, your belly is as big as mine ... singleton at 28 weeks.

I think the last DTD attempt was around 20 weeks for us and I was just like "I'm sorry babes, I just can't. It's over for awhile now." Poor guy, he was really gracious about it, though.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

what a gorgeous twin belly!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Happy 21wks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel, I love the belly !

Anatomy Scan yesterday. Let's start with the good stuff!

Babies both weighed 13 oz, are measuring 20 weeks 5 days, same heartrate and are still boys. They are still head down facing each other and it doesn't look like they will be moving anytime soon. They were SO smooshed in there. Everything looked good as far as parts. lol At least from what the lady could tell, she mentioned that a doctor actually looks at the photos she takes and then reports to my OB. So I guess I will know something soon.

Trying to focus on that part of the appointment! Instead of the fact that I was lying on a table for 2 and a half hours. I kept having to take breaks because the bed was like laying on the floor. I was uncomfortable from the very begining. And by the end I thought I was going to die from back and hip pain. I couldn't even stand up. Wow. And the worst part is, the tech said I might have to come back because the doctor might not be satisified with some of the shots. She explained that the twins are so close to each other, it was very hard to get clear shots of everything they need. UGH. She was really nice, but by the end you could tell how frustrated she was and tired and it was 1000 degrees in there. Miserable experience and I didn't even get any good pictures to take home with me. She gave me a few that weren't good enough to share. Blah. Poor DH and DD were going nuts, he did a great job entertaining a 3 year old for 2 hours. But anyways, took a hot shower last night and the pain has subsided by this morning.

All in all, I am happy I got to see my babies. For HOURS. lol Watching them move around and actually feeling the movements as they were performing was really fun. Might've had something to do with the starcrunch I ate on the way to the appt. Wish I had some pictures to show you guys though!
    Last edited by RedDonahue; 08-01-2014 at 09:27 AM.

Oh and my cervix is measuring 3.3, she said anything under 2.5 and they start to worry and put you on bedrest? Anyone know anything about that?