Thread: Lengthy Spotting?

Default Lengthy Spotting?

Hey ladies,

So my lmp date was 4/16/2014. I had light bleeding for like a week and then it picked up. My period ended up lasting 18 days total. CRaZy right... Ok so I stopped bleeding 5/3/2014. me and DH BDed 4/27 and 5/4 and after those dates too, just didn't track. I thought that I was starting my period again 5/17. I had some spotting, and it was bright red the first couple of days when I went to the restroom, then it has been light ever since and dark brown, no fresh looking blood. According to my phone app, I would be CD 5 into my next cycle if I started my period on 5/17, but it hasn't really shown up yet. Is it possible that I am pregnant? I took a dollar tree HPT saturday, and thought that it was negative. When I looked at it later, it had a pretty bad what I think is an evap. I will retest again in a couple of days, but I just wanted to know what you all thought it could be, or if you've experienced anything like this before.

I haven't really had much cramping, but I did break out pretty bad and my breasts are somewhat tender, usual PMS symptoms for me.

If I was PG, I used the due date calc on the site and it said I would would be almost 5 weeks today, but from my last period being SO long, how far along do you all think I would really be? Still new to this tracking stuff... it is kind of confusing for me since my cycles aren't exactly regular. Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks!

- Sierra
    DH:29 Me:25 TTC: #1 ;) M/C: 07/2012 <3

Good things come in small packages...

I'd take another test. By now it should be conclusive one way or the other. And then if it is positive your dr can do a dating ultrasound to determine exactly how far along you are.

So just a quick update. I looked at my bleeding again, and figured out my lmp date might be more around 4/26. So that would make me closer to being 3 weeks - 4 weeks. This makes sense more along the spotting I've been having. Cycle still hasn't picked up much though. Just going to wait it out for another week and see how it goes. I did retest and so far BFNs. I'll keep you guys posted, but I'm not too enthusiastic.

TTC can be a tough gig sometimes, I just have to remember that things will happen when and if they're supposed to.

AF still hasn't shown up... do de do de do... this is such a waiting game. I know my cycle is all screwy right now since it last so long last month... just a waiting game at this point...

Made a doc appointment for Monday. I will KUP.