Thread: Am I pregnant?

Hybrid View

Angry Am I pregnant?

Hello! Good day everyone. I am 22 years old, and I am suspecting that I am pregnant. But I only have the symptoms 3 days missed periods, light spotting and a positive result of HPT. Am I really that pregnant? What can I do? I am not ready for this. Help! :'( :'(

Hi there,

If you have a positive home pregnancy test, then this is the real thing. Do you have an OBGYN? If so, set up an appointment. You can talk to the OB about both prenatal care and feeling unready. They should be able to talk with you about your situation and what options are the best fit for you. Best of luck! Let us know if you have any other questions!
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Feel free to send me a message if you want to talk more about your options.
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Blog Entries

Yes, you are pregnant. Definitely talk with a doctor and trusted friends to help you sort through this.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart

Hi
    i am 26 years old n i missed my period n now its 39 days n my pregnancy test is negative. i would like to know whether i am pregnant???

If your periods are very regular I would say probably not, but it's not uncommon for a woman to ovulate later in her cycle. I would test again in a week if you still haven't had your period and if it's still negative give your dr a call and see if/when they'd like you to come in .

GL!!!

ETA...this is in response to the pp's question, not the op, lol, just to clarify since the op is obviously pg if she has a + hpt .
    Last edited by kellyowens; 04-28-2014 at 10:12 AM.
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4dd4e7
    I want to be pregnant so bad! I took a test yesterday and it was -. Hoping that it was maybe just too early?!?