Thread: More waiting...

Default More waiting...

So I had my follow up scan sac has grown and measured 7 weeks. (Was 5w2d two weeks ago). There was a fetal pole that measured 4.4mm. No heartbeat. I have a tilted uterus and with the vag wand, we didn't even see the fp right away. I spotted it before the tech. She thought it was debris. I go back next Tuesday for another scan. I don't have a whole lot of hope though.

Hugs........this is nerve wracking. In still holding out hope for a beautiful baby in two weeks.

Sorry next week

Well I'm not totally giving up. I've been googling of course. Usually there is a detectable hb by the time the baby reaches 5mm. Since this one wasn't quite there it's possible that we just couldn't see it. Like i said before, we didn't even see the fetal pole right away. It popped up at a certain angle about 3-4 minutes after she began the scan.

Am I silly to have hope?!?

So sorry you didn't get more definitive results today. I'm hoping you see a beautiful HB next week

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

The larger sac is the one she measured. But out of the five images she printed, that other thing, that looks a lot like a sac, is present. The sac is smaller but am I crazy?! Do you all see that?!?

Oh Jess, I'm so sorry you didn't get a definite answer ...I don't think you're crazy at all for hanging onto hope .

That smaller area looks like your ovary to me...at first I thought wowsa, that sure looks like a sac with a baby in it but see the weblike divisions inside...looks just like when they do an antral follie count of my ovaries at the beginning of my cycle.

You're right, usually no hb is expected until baby measures 5mm or greater . Really praying you just have a late bloomer !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Wishing you all the best luck!
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Oh goodness, I'm sorry the news was not great. There is always hope.

I am no good at reading other peoples u/s. *i think* I see your uteran cavity (which is the large black) with something very tiny in the left corner, and then I see another small pocket with something much larger in it in the top right....... Not sure if I'm reading it right....it's just stuff I see.

This is so stressful.... I can only imagine how you are feeling and trying to process this.

When will a doctor call you, or radiologist about definitive reading based on the techs notes?
    Please stay with me LOBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Big hugs! It's still definitely way early, and I don't think it's totally abnormal for them not to find the heartbeat. They had a hard time finding mine at my 9 week scan, believe it or not. They saw no movement at all. I felt like she was going to shove the wand up my uterus but after some persistence she was able to see the heartbeat. I can't imagine all the stress you are going through! Baby has been sticky so far so that is definitely something to hold onto! I hope the next few days go by fast for you!
    Dada (27) Mama-Jessie (26) Orion (4) Kadence (2) Osiris (Uterus)

Sorry you didn't get a clear result today, praying for you and your LO!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I wouldn't give up hope yet either. I'm sorry that you didn't get the reassurance we were all hoping for. One more week, Mama, you can do this!
    Dorcas (36) DH (37) 3/13

Hang in there.

Aw, sorry it wasn't a clear answer. Still staying hopeful for you momma!
    ~Andrea~

Praying for a wonderful outcome!

Ali (28) dh (28)love since 2006 8 angels who left us too soon

Stalking....I'm sorry Momma, I was hoping for a sure answer for you today. Fingers crossed that next week holds happier news!

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

Praying for you! Hoping you get better news on Tuesday!!