Thread: Question about pink handle Wondfo tests.

Default Question about pink handle Wondfo tests.

How bad are they about evaps? the first few I took were white as a sheet even after they dried... but these last few have very noticeable faint colored lines. then today I took two that I saw nothing a faint something on while they were wet and i forgot about them. two hours later, there were totally lines on them. I've counted myself out for the month so i'm not getting my hopes up, just want to know if anyone else has had this experience with this brand so I know not to get them again in the future.
    on 09/29/2010. Isaiah James (DS) 05/21/2011

Well this is why I was asking. my tests from before AF started as still white as a sheet, but as you can see there are a couple with very visible lines. These showed up since AF started. Just wondering how bad this brand is for evaps? (They all from the same batch)
    on 09/29/2010. Isaiah James (DS) 05/21/2011

Sorry hun but I don't see a line on any of those tests, maybe someone else will tho! Good Luck! I do know those tests are horrible with evaps tho atleast they were for me.

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

I see a line on two, are these in a particular order or were they all dipped at the same time?
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I see lines on the 3-5 tests. I've never had evaps on Wondfos. I've been using them for 4 years now. Also, the evaps that others have had, do not have color to them. Yours do. I would call your Dr and explain what's been going on and ask for a beta. Good luck.