Thread: Hands Free Pumping

Default Hands Free Pumping

I was wondering if anyone has tried those hands free pumping bras? I will be going back to work soon and thought if I wore that while pumping it would allow me to continue to work on the computers without having to do so one handed or having to stop work for 15mins, which will be hard for me to do!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Blog Entries

I used one at work and at home so I could keep doing other things.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My blog about MCAD

I'm pretty sure I have one I never used in my maternity bin. I bought it thinking I would use it and just never ended up putting it on.
    Melissa(35)+DH(36) DD1, DD2, DD3, and DS born March 25, 2014 love my angel babies

Do you work in a private space, like an office with a door you can close?
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I have an office with 2-4 other women in it, all said they don't mind me pumping in there with them but I kind of do, I'm pretty shy. Plus you never know when someone will walk in my office, we have in the past put a sign up that said Meeting in Progress and people still just walk in. I am thinking if I do one of those hands free bras and then threw a blanket over me held up with a suspender around my neck to hold it up then I could pump and work at the same time. Just wasn't sure if those bras actually worked or not.

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

I used a hands free bra while pumping and it worked very well!!

Jumping in...I could not have lived without mine, lol! Absolutely loved it, and yes, they do work.

I just use rubber bands, works really well!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

I used one and absolutely would recommend! Buy on eBay for a really good deal, or you could even make one out of a bra you already have. It is just a bra with holes in it, basically. I just have to ask... Erica... how do you use the rubber bands? Like connecting them into a chain? Trying to picture it!
    ~Andrea~