Thread: Here's the verdict

Thumbs down Here's the verdict

Start what seems to be AF this morning. bright red bleeding and everything, but two lines on FRER. initially had to see on camera but totally there after tweaking. Pic was taken within the time limit. my boobies still feel like they're about to fall off which is not normal for me. I'm going to scheduled to see if maybe something is wrong because this has been an unbelievable cycle.

I originally saw nothing:

but then I tweaked a little:

That's either a positive or a very cruel evap within the time limit. either way, AF is here. so I think I'm gonna go with evap.
    on 09/29/2010. Isaiah James (DS) 05/21/2011

I do see a line on the tweaked pics feeling hopeful for you...praying for darker lines !!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    I do see a line on the tweaked pics feeling hopeful for you...praying for darker lines !!!!!!!!!
    I'm not feeling too hopeful. I have what looks and feels like full blown AF. but I feel weird. my back is killing me and has been for the past week or so. Not to mention the fact that my boobies are swollen and veiny and sore. I generally would dismiss if it weren't for the fact that they NEVER hurt like this or feel this huge. not only are the veins on my chest dark (I can see them in my shoulders are well) but I can see and feel them bulging out for under the skin, plus the veins in my arms are super noticeable. I'm almost wondering if the line in the tweaks is just the an evap.

As of today, I'm still having an AF like flow with no cramps. I literally slept ALL DAY, and am still getting faint positives on my ICs. have an appointment next week to find out what's going on with my body.

Hang in there and best of luck!
    Jennifer

well, my IC squinters aren't as "squintery" today. AF type bleeding has slowed down significantly, I'm so confused with my life.

So I know you shouldn't look at tests after the time frame... BIG NO NO. but I did with tests I took maybe two hours ago... and this is what I found.

Those 2 definitely look like a bfp.

Hmmm...there are definitely lines, but I would expect them to be getting darker . I'd probably get a frer to confirm .

I'm sorry things aren't more definite...I know that's crazy frustrating!

Blog Entries

I would also expect them to be getting darker at this point, too. I hope that the doctor can help you figure out what is going on.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

I'm concerned about them not getting darker as well. though I read that wondfos can stay faint **** near forever. I've considered the possibility that I O'd or implanted late or just something wacy happened since this is my first month off the pill. will call for an appt tomorrow.

UPDATE: have still been getting faint positives with a different brand of test. So I went the doctor who for some reason just did another urine test that came back negative. I mean... if my HPTs are coming back faint/negative, why on earth would they have me pee in a cup again? So now I'm cramping and spotting. and still have faint positives on HPTs. Ugh.