Thread: movement?

Default movement?

What's the earliest you felt movement?
    With my first it was probably 17 weeks.
    With my second I remember distinctly feeling flutters between week 13-14. I remember the day. On the way to my midwife appt I was at a stoplight and felt the flutter. That feeling is one of my favorite parts of being pregnant.

Last night I woke to go bathroom and I laid back down. I swore I felt something. I think I'm way to early so it was probably muscle twitching.

So when have you guys get movement? Has anyone felt anything yet?

With Ava and carter I knew for sure it was movement at 13 weeks. Hayden, being my first, was much later. Lol. Nothing here yet obviously as I'm too early but i can't wait.

You know those little twinges you get in early pregnancy that almost feel like flutters? I totally have those and it makes me excited to feel the real thing.

I probably won't get to feel anything for a while...but i have no previous experience....
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

I swear I felt something last night. It was just this faint feeling of tingly/flutter. We'll see. You can only ever know for sure in hindsight. ;)
    Dorcas (36) DH (37) 3/13

I think I was around 16 or 17 weeks with my first, 14 weeks with my second, and I am now 14 weeks and have been feeling flutters for a while, but lately I've been feeling wobbles and rolls and tiny thumps.
    Dada (27) Mama-Jessie (26) Orion (4) Kadence (2) Osiris (Uterus)

I felt the flutters on Tuesday night (exactly 11 weeks) and again yesterday (11 weeks 1 day). I was sleeping on my left side with my knees slightly curled up. Same flutter both times so I'm pretty sure it was Bean.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

First I was 18w, 2nd I was 16w, and 3rd I was 16w.... Even then my doc never believed me
    Tristan's first movements were these like somersault type moves. Felt like he was rolling. The other two first movements were jabs.
    Please stay with me LOBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

I was 11wks at the earliest but usualIy I'm feeling flutters by 13wks and can usually feel it on the outside around 16wks .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I just love love love the little flutters and rolls in early pregnancy.

Brenda

So guys...for a while I was feeling really good movement. Even a kick or two. But the past week or so I haven't felt as much movement. I have felt maybe a roll or pushing but no real flutters or kicks...I wonder if I have another anterior placenta? I did with my last...anyone else have a lull in movement?

The first time I thought I felt something I was 14 weeks....5 days. I didn't feel anything else til almost 16 weeks. I seem to have a day or two where I can feel the LO move around, and then I have a day or two where I don't. This is my first pregnancy, and I am pretty sure that is what I am feeling, but I hope to be able to feel something definitive here soon...and DH would LOVE to be able to feel the LO too.....
    Lizzy
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Bean was pretty busy on Sunday but has been fairly quiet since. Every now and then I feel a roll but nearly as noticeable. I do have an anterior placenta and pretty sure Bean moved into a position that is making it harder to feel movement.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by pants View Post
    So guys...for a while I was feeling really good movement. Even a kick or two. But the past week or so I haven't felt as much movement. I have felt maybe a roll or pushing but no real flutters or kicks...I wonder if I have another anterior placenta? I did with my last...anyone else have a lull in movement?
    Pants, drink a small cup of Orange juice first thing in the morning. That was my go to when I wanted to feel baby move and it worked EVERY time.

Thanks guys. I know movement this early can be sporatic. I'm just missing those little kicks. I'll try the oj. For a while I couldn't drink anything that acidic with my nausea. But since that is better I'll try some. I feel a lot of pressure at time line the baby is pushing but no kicks.

I haven't been feeling Mocha move as much this week as last...I know she's fine because she's so wiggly it's hard to get a hb count when I use the doppler, lol, but my uterus has noticeably moved up so I think maybe she's kicking in a less sensitive area now, not sure .

I'm going to take a few minutes today I think to drink gatorade then lay down to see if I can feel some wiggles. In the hospital I felt thumps...actual kicks! I was all curled up in bed though and since I've been home I've been focusing on staying mobile per the pulmonologist's instructions.

I know I'm still super early to be feeling anything at all so no worries, but it is my fav part of pg so I'm looking forward to more regular movement in the upcoming weeks
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels