Quote Originally Posted by cheeksy View Post
Wheeeee. I wish it was that easy for me to lose weight lol your muscles will come back. Right now body is still messed up with pregnancy hormones and will be do till around 3 months ppt. It is actually good you dropped so much -your body won't be overworking to burn unnecessary fat. When I am pg, no matter how I eathink always gain extra. But at least this time and last time per se it is/was not as bad as 1st time. You also do everything by yourself and you have 2 more kids. So plenty of movement and "stress" for your body.
As long as you feel physically fine, your body is doing what it needs to do naturally.
Thanks. I am actually wondering if I might have a thyroid problem. My doctor never got to test me during pregnancy so I assume she might do so at my appointment. I am still sweating and that was my doctors main concern before I had the baby. When I sweat I sweat like I'm dripping wet and it is not when I am hot. It is very odd. My grandmother has an under active thyroid so there is a family history. However I don't think I have any other symptoms. But since I don't know what those symptoms really are it is hard to know. I definitely lost a lot more weight than I thought I would.