Thread: Weird symptoms

Question Weird symptoms

okay... so i've spent the last week or so driving myself insane with pee sticks that have crazy evaps, or lines I have to really squint at to see so i just quit. I am on day 32 of what is usually a 31-33 day cycle but I have been feeling funny and I'm not sure if it's because AF is coming (which i really don't mind if she does, just as long as I can stop being confused) or because of a possible PG or just maybe some other underlying issue that I'm not aware of. This afternoon I cramped so bad i swore AF was coming within the hour. kept going to the bathroom so see if I was bleeding cause i could have sworn I felt leakage but nothing. at one point I wiped and saw what I thought to be old blood but it was like a few specks, nothing noteworthy. then out of nowhere, the cramping stopped. and I'm back to feeling normal minus the heavy sore boobies. I feel like my body is playing with my emotions. lol. I don't know what to think. I din't even know for sure WHEN I O'd. Just know that I had EWCM on the 19th, 20th, and 21st (at least those are the days I remember seeing it). I'm just lost. If anyone has any advice or ideas or thoughts or anything that might help me understand this confusing freaking body of mine, I'm happy to hear it.
    on 09/29/2010. Isaiah James (DS) 05/21/2011

Lmao. so I tested with two wondfo tests just for fun. immediately saw lines, more visible to me than the others but still had to invert a pic to be sure... but then used the digital and got an error. lol my body hates me.

My goodness lady! Your body is truly messing with you! And your tests are confusing me! Bfn, bfp, bfn, bfp.... What is going on?!?!?!!???
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(27)DH(39) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany_Dawn View Post
    My goodness lady! Your body is truly messing with you! And your tests are confusing me! Bfn, bfp, bfn, bfp.... What is going on?!?!?!!???
    I feel exactly the same. I posted another thread about it.

Ugh, that can be soooo frustrating ...really hoping you O-ed or implanted late and a bfp is on its way !

...the uncertainty is tough!!