Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tww

Default Tww

This tww is going by soooooo slow. Wow. 🐢

Thinking about you and praying for that BFP!!
    Four Gulls - Mary

I hear ya!!! I'm in the same boat
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Thanks Mary.

Laura, when are you planning to test? You're 3 days ahead of me , so I've still got a ways to go. Ugh!!!

Ideally, I'd like to wait until Sunday, but I doubt that will happen
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I am still learning the abbreviation lingo and how to do all of this. what does TWW mean and are you testing for O days?

Kelly, TWW is two week wait from the day we ovulate til our next cycle starts, or we get our bfps. I use opks to test for ovulation. I'd love to temp but with my work schedule, it's impossible.

Don't worry Kelly!! You'll be picking up the lingo soon . I also use OPK's to test for ovulation, but I also started temping after my 1st miscarriage.

It might be the progesterone supplements but I swear my breasts are a little sore from within. My mind is surely to be playing tricks on me

Babypayne... Cindy right?? Sorry I'm bad with names when do u plan on testing?
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by kellyh View Post
    I am still learning the abbreviation lingo and how to do all of this. what does TWW mean and are you testing for O days?
    Here's a thread for newcomers that is super helpful, the first page is about ovulation signs and the second page is a little dictionary of the abbreviations!

Laura, you got it right. I'm Cindy. 😛 I shouldn't test til next Thursday but we all know how weak I am. I'll probably start around 7 dpo, which will be Sunday. I might make it til Monday. I have no willpower and am a poas addict. Lol

I hear ya!!! I can't help myself either
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I got a bfp once at 7dpo. Now that seems to be my starting point for testing. I know, I'm cray cray. Hahahaha!

My earilest is 9dpo, so I really need to wait until atleast Saturday. It will be hard tho!!!! LOL I think it's a sickness.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Thanks for the help! I use the clear digital to find my O days also. I hate that I wasted so much $ and time on my last O days. It was my first round of O since my last MC and then 2 days later after my O I started my period early so I have no idea what that can mean, I have recently been told there is no way an egg could implant that quickly so if I had my AF 2 days after then it most likely flushed any egg that may have stuck. I should have my next O round in 2 weeks so we are ready to try again. Good Luck to everyone for BFP! I now understand a BFP is for PG test not just positives for OPK, I am catching on

I'm here too! Sheesh!

What dpo are you Leigh? I'm 4dpo today. Oh, is 7 dpo EVER going to get here? !? I'm totally expecting a bfn that early. Just wishful thinking.

Tww here too do de do. My new job is making this whole month zip by lol.
    DH:29 Me:25 TTC: #1 ;) M/C: 07/2012 <3

Good things come in small packages...

I'm 8 dpo tomorrow, same dpo I was when I doing out I was pg with my first born. So there's hope! I have about 20 IC's left so I'm starting to POAS tomorrow!

I'm 8dpo today and got a daggum evap on an Answer. I've never had evap problem's on them before. Ugh.

My evap.

I'm not too familiar with evaps, is this an evap bc it's grayish? Just curious!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I don't know Cindy...did it show up within the time frame?? If so, it might be an early bfp...mine start out gray before going pink over the next couple days . Totally stalking and really reeeeeally really praying !!!!!!!

Thinking of all of you ladies in the tww ...STAAAAALKIIIING

I showed up within the time frame. Taken apart, there's pink there. But it's a thin line. I used smu too. I will definitely be testing again tomorrow morning with fmu. I'll let you know how it goes. Praying for pink lines!

It showed up... Sorry. I'm on my cell and can't edit.

FX Cindy!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Cindy, I agree with Kelly that I'm not sure thats an evap. It looks promising. Hope tomorrows test is more clear. GOOD LUCK
    Erica

I bought a new pack of Answer brand hpts yesterday. I took one this morning and got the same thing. Not even a tiny bit darker, IMO. I will try to get a pic of it in a little while.

Cindy, that doesn't look like an evap to me!! Prayers!!
    Four Gulls - Mary

Today's test. This wasn't quite 24 hours from 1st test. Was hoping to see more but didn't. Maybe tomorrow will be more clear. :/

I'm in the TWW, too - 10 DPIUI. I'm so afraid to start testing for fear of disappointment. I started feeling bloated on Sat and had some cramping, too. So far today it doesn't feel bad at all. I was planning on POAS Saturday morning...if I can hold out that long.
    Tiffany (33) David (33) STC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. History of Endometriosis, Corrected Septate Uterus & possible PCOS. DH=Exceptional