Thread: I am soooo tired!

Default I am soooo tired!

The past few days I have just been so tired, granted all last week was nothing but stress...today and yesterday went great....but I don't know if I can be this tired and still function at work....this is just me having a poor me moment...
    How do you guys cope with being so tired?
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

During my first pregnancy I took naps in my car at lunch.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I'm sorry you're feeling so exhausted !

Beyond my 1st tri, I'm not prone to feeling tired consistently unless something is off like my thyroid or hg so I'd personally request a cbc and tsh, but that's just me

Honestly, I'm terrible about dealing with fatigue when it does hit because I hate having to slow down and although I don't work outside the home, a nap just is not doable most days...and I hate napping, lol, feels like such a waste of daylight . So usually, I drink more coffee ...that's my pg confession for the day .

I hope you're able to get some R&R this weekend!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I tend to go through some pretty tired periods during the 2nd and 3rd trimesters, but not the same as the overwhelming exhaustion of the 1st trimester. I have always assumed it was due to baby growth spurts.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    I tend to go through some pretty tired periods during the 2nd and 3rd trimesters, but not the same as the overwhelming exhaustion of the 1st trimester. I have always assumed it was due to baby growth spurts.
    YES, growth spurts can be super tiring...forgot about those !

I also believe that part of the reason why I am so tired is because of the stress level at work. The past two weeks at work have been hellish...plus the added stress of trying to get financing for a new car (which I got THANKFULLY after jumping through about a zillion hoops). Not only am I working full time and almost into my third trimester, I am finishing up the last class for my BSN program (which I have 6 weeks to go)....so....It is just hectic!
    THANKS ALL!!!!
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Wowsa, ya, that is a lot to deal with on a regular basis, lol, it's tiring just reading about it !!

Really hoping next week is calmer for you in regards to the stress at work...that's a tough one for sure . I know dh is really affected by work stress.

Thinking of you ♡