Thread: Just Curious...Beta Question

Default Just Curious...Beta Question

Hey, ladies!

I know I've been pretty MIA lately (life is crazy), but I wanted to pop in with a quick question because you ladies always have the answers!

One of my really good friends who miscarried a year ago just found out that she's pregnant! Her #'s look super-awesome to me: 1548 HCG (16DPO) and 25.4 progesterone.

My question: is it just me, or does that HCG number look very high?! I know they say not to base multiples off of HCG numbers, but I am shocked that they are that high this early!

For 16 dpo that's pretty darn high. Is she really sure about her ovulation date?
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

She is!! 😊

Well that's awesome, either way! Many congrats!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

it is high, but mine were in a similar range with my last at the same point and i had just one healthy baby. Congrats to her!

Thats very high and the progesterone is very good. But I had a really high number with #2.

I just looked mine up, they were 2216 at 17dpo, 4 days later at 21dpo/5wks they were 14,089. i didnt have a 3rd, but at 6wks 2 days i had an ultrasound and saw the heart beat and everything measured perfectly.

Congrats to your friend!!!

That is high. With my triplets I was 1752 at 17DPO, prog. was 80. With Jericho 16DPO beta was at 622 with a prog. of 77. I would almost wonder if she was further along than she thinks she is. Keep us posted!

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)
    Trying to complete our family...My Ovulation Chart for my LAST try !

Thanks, ladies! Wow! I have personally never had numbers that high, but everyone is different. I am super excited for her! She did say that she was shocked that this month was the month that she got pregnant, because they only DTD once during her fertile week due to travel for her and her DH. So, I'm thinking that means she's pretty sure of her dates, and everything lines up with her LMP date. Her #'s from Monday were in the high 4000's, so doubling time is 42 hours. Seems like that would mean just one baby. She will have her first u/s next week, so I'm praying hard that everything is perfect. I will definitely keep you guys posted.

PS, Katrina...LOVE your siggy pic!!

Just updating!! One sweet little baby bean measuring right on track with a HB of 130!! I guess it's all in the rise, huh?! So excited for my friend.

Awwww great news !!!!!

Haha, send her over to the Oct-Nov-Dec DD room...we'd loooove to have her join us !!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

That is so crazy to be that high...but yeah, I guess it is all in the rise. Congrats to your friend...and wishing her a H&H 9 months!

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)
    Trying to complete our family...My Ovulation Chart for my LAST try !

Great news!

Thanks, ladies. I will def send her your way, Kelly!

Congrats to your friend!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

Great HB! Congrats to your friend
    KEVIN (6) & MATTHEW (4)