Thread: baby movements causing nausea??

Default baby movements causing nausea??

Is anyone else experiencing nausea when their LO is moving about? And if so what are you doing to calm it? I've tried taking my nausea meds (zofran) but so far no relief, its literally as if my stomach is turning... Prolly BC lil man is!

help...
    Me: Heather {28}, DH: Tahee {30}, & Baby Boy: Carter {born July 2, 2014}... makes three

Yes and I'm not taking anything. It's not a constant thing so I have been sucking it up. Evenings are pretty bad though. Laying on the couch right now feeling super nauseated while she rolls and kicks away.

You can try taking some magnesium to calm the movements. It's not harmful and it a good mineral to take anyway, especially if you get it in a combined mineral pill, like mine is with Calcium, vit D and some others.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Rachel, That was exactly me last night... and the last few nights. I've just been overwhelmingly uncomfortable lately. I'm sure it's just the beginning but it's such an effort to relax!

Natalie, I thought about the magnesium but for some reason I am nervous about it. I can't explain it. I think probably I am just scared of less movement. I will look into it though. Thank you for the suggestion!
    Me: Heather {28}, DH: Tahee {30}, & Baby Boy: Carter {born July 2, 2014}... makes three

Probably you saw my complaints about it lol. Honestly if the movement was causing me physical discomfort, I'd reconsider it. It's just that I am comfortable right now and happier when I feel every movement I can.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

LOL, maybe so! I love feeling the movements. Best part of my day. I just wonder when this kid sleeps, because he's sure not letting me do it easily! Last night I was fine, but I was exhausted too. Even this morning I slept much later than usual.