Thread: Oopsies!

Default Oopsies!

Hi everyone. I was actually posting in the TTC form before I realized this forum existed and realized that it would be best that I post all my Am I Pregnant questions and pee sticks here. So far... I'm going freaking insane with these pee sticks. I ran out of my cheapies this morning. However, on the one this morning i totally saw a line within the 5-10 minute cut off. it was faint as all get out but I saw it. however... I've heard that the internet cheapies are notorious for evaps, so I don't want to get my hopes up.

There pics are from the same test I took yesterday morning.

These are from the test I took this morning

5 hours later I still see a line on the test from this morning but it's more noticeable. obviously it means nothing outside of the time frame, but as i said I still saw it within the timeframe. Going to get FRER tomorrow and see what that tells me. In the mean time my back feels like it's broken, there's a roadmap of veins on my boobies and they are sensitive, I'm a bit moodier than usual and I've recently been more thirsty which in turn has led to more trips to the bathroom. I have mild cramps here and there, but not constantly like I have when AF is coming. So idk.
    on 09/29/2010. Isaiah James (DS) 05/21/2011

I am pretty sure I see a line on the test from today!
    Mommy to Lilliana (10/2006) & Summer (10/2011)!

I think I see aline on todays too. GL on tomorrows test!
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Well I definitely see a line on today's. Especially in the invert. So that's something I guess. Haha. Just waiting for something more definitive. I might just get a digital even though it might be too early for a digital to pick up anything.
    on 09/29/2010. Isaiah James (DS) 05/21/2011

I think I see something on today's test! Best of luck!
    Jennifer

Stalking for today's test. Fx for a nice , dark line.