Thread: woman in 40's trying to conceive

Default woman in 40's trying to conceive

Can I talk to any one with the same experience

Blog Entries

Hi and welcome! I have moved this thread into the TTC (trying to conceive) room where you are more likely to get a response. I do know that we have several women around your age that have or are currently TTC.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

midgetlb6 Guest

I'm in my 40's my last child was born when I was actually 40 years old. Welcome to ttc room

Hi! I had my son via IVF at 38 and am currently trying to have another baby at 41. I'm glad to know the are other some my own age still TTC'ING.
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

My sister in law had my niece at 42 , healthy happy pregnancy, and she is now 8! It can definitely happen.
    DH:29 Me:25 TTC: #1 ;) M/C: 07/2012 <3

Good things come in small packages...

midgetlb6 Guest

Sweetheart I 45 yes I know I'm of AMA but even my Dr. Laughs at me because so many Woman are having babies our age now. FX it happens quickly for you.

I am so happy to hear that. I swear everyone I meet thinks I'm ancient and crazy for trying again. It's discouraging not to know people your own age who are still trying. It took us 6 years to have our son and I'm hopeful we can have another miracle baby. Thanks for the support and hope. Praying everyone here gets their BFP soon.

midgetlb6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    I am so happy to hear that. I swear everyone I meet thinks I'm ancient and crazy for trying again. It's discouraging not to know people your own age who are still trying. It took us 6 years to have our son and I'm hopeful we can have another miracle baby. Thanks for the support and hope. Praying everyone here gets their BFP soon.
    Your not crazy other wise so is Nicole Kidman, Celion Dion, Anglina Jolie. oh and me.

Lol, I guess you're right!

Hi, I am going to be 41 and DH and I decided to TTC #2. Talked with my OB yesterday and got the all clear. Going to my GP to ight to talk about my blood pressure meds. So excited and bp nervous!
    Phoebe Grace 6-22-11; 37.5" and 26.2# at 2 years old! She is my wild child!
    Me & Geoff, 40; DD Phoebe, our June Bug

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinseed2011 View Post
    Hi, I am going to be 41 and DH and I decided to TTC #2. Talked with my OB yesterday and got the all clear. Going to my GP to ight to talk about my blood pressure meds. So excited and bp nervous!
    Hi! I'm in the same boat. I'm 41 with a 2 1/2 year old looking for baby #2. Good luck to all of us here on APA.