Thread: Worst. Headache. Ever.

Default Worst. Headache. Ever.

I have to worst headache ever. It's like making me queasy? What do you all take for horrible headaches/migrains?
    Princess: 31 Beast: 33-- x3 Beast princes 03,04,07
    ~STC Again since 2008~After 6 years of struggles, heartbreaks, and many losses...
    BFP! January 20th. HB:120..HB:160..HB:145

I've been battling a headache all day too ! I took 2 xtra strength tylenol and drank a 1/2c coffee to take the edge off. I'll probably take unisom before bed...that helps the nausea (I already take vit b6).
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I'm waiting on some Tylenol right now. Ugh, never tried the unisom. Thanks bunches!
    ~STC Again since 2008~After 6 years of struggles, heartbreaks, and many losses...

My headaches lately are so different from before. Like I used to have some warning but now it's BAM headache. Ugh. I do tylenol, that and the diphenhydramine (aka benadryl aka unisom) are the only things that help. I really miss my excedrine.

Hope it helps you!!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Tylenol usually helps me too. Hope you get some relief soon.

Note:I stalk this room and hope to join it next week.

I had a horrible headache brought on by clomid and when trying to find excedrin at CVS I came across BeKool migraine cool gels. They have a sticky side that sticks to your skin but doesn't pull the skin like a bandaid.The cool gel stays cold for up to 8 hrs. I put one on the back of my neck and one across my forehead and it really helped. Using a cold clothe across the neck and head helps as well but we were traveling and I didn't have that option. Hope you feel better soon

Quote Originally Posted by auntmommy View Post
    Note:I stalk this room and hope to join it next week.

I had a horrible headache brought on by clomid and when trying to find excedrin at CVS I came across BeKool migraine cool gels. They have a sticky side that sticks to your skin but doesn't pull the skin like a bandaid.The cool gel stays cold for up to 8 hrs. I put one on the back of my neck and one across my forehead and it really helped. Using a cold clothe across the neck and head helps as well but we were traveling and I didn't have that option. Hope you feel better soon
    Great tip !!

Keeping your spot here nice and warm, Erica !!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I usually try not to take anything. I alternate a heating pad and ice, which takes the edge off most of the time. I did read somewhere that putting your hands & feet in hot water while you have an ice pack on the back of your neck is supposed get rid of headaches quickly. Never tried it though!
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

I woke up from a short nap. The Tylenol took the edge off but it's still there. Before pregnancy I took Cafergot. This is the first headache I've had to far thank you Jesus. Whew. My belly also popped out this morning. Yesterday I could comfortably where my size 10/12 skirt and when I woke up this morning, nope. Couldn't even get it shut to button.

I used to get migraines, and I haven't had any issues since being pregnant, luckily. I used to use naproxen, but that isn't indicated for pregnancy. If you continue to have issues, talk to either your OB or your primary care doctor to discuss the pain management.
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids