Thread: Feeling gross

Default Feeling gross

Ladies, I can't tell you how yucky I feel. I have not thrown up but I am queasy ALL DAY and have food aversions to pretty much everything except fruit, yogurt, and peanut butter. Even bread sounds horrible. Water makes my stomach turn unless its carbonated. And I'm drinking plain ice tea as well. If I eat, I feel sick. If I don't eat, I feel sick. The smell of food makes me feel sick. I did not have it this bad for my first pregnancy and this sucks! Put a UTI, constipation and bleeding hemrrhoid (TMI, sorry) on top of it all and I am feeling like I am tired of being pregnant and its only just beginning!

Ugh, I'm feeling down, ladies. And I know I should not because this is a blessing. But right now I am just not feeling like being pregnant and want a time out.

Thanks for letting me vent. Just needed to put it out there for ladies who I know will understand.

I'm so sorry you're feeling so awful...it really is just so so so crummy to feel so badly for so long !!! The 2nd tri is right around the corner for you...really praying you start feeling better soon!

Are you still taking prenatal vitamins? I'd totally stop for now and see if that helps with the constipation and hemorrhoid. With my first I felt so sick when I took my prenatal and was so constipated so I stopped it and the constipation went away which eased up some of the m/s. Ugh, sure is miserable though...my heart goes out to you!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post

I'm so sorry you're feeling so awful...it really is just so so so crummy to feel so badly for so long !!! The 2nd tri is right around the corner for you...really praying you start feeling better soon!

Are you still taking prenatal vitamins? I'd totally stop for now and see if that helps with the constipation and hemorrhoid. With my first I felt so sick when I took my prenatal and was so constipated so I stopped it and the constipation went away which eased up some of the m/s. Ugh, sure is miserable though...my heart goes out to you!
    Thank you, Kelly.

I am so sorry you feel sick....but you are not alone right now. I am right there with you. Sick and yucky feeling allll day. Lack of motivation..I can't tell you how gross my house looks. I am just under 9 weeks and the thought of enduring this for another few weeks makes me want to cry.

I did change up to gummy vitamins and that has helped some....then just knowing my triggor foods and smells and trying to avoid them...though the thought of another poppy diaper from my two year old m makes me sick..

Quote Originally Posted by pants View Post
    I am so sorry you feel sick....but you are not alone right now. I am right there with you. Sick and yucky feeling allll day. Lack of motivation..I can't tell you how gross my house looks. I am just under 9 weeks and the thought of enduring this for another few weeks makes me want to cry.

I did change up to gummy vitamins and that has helped some....then just knowing my triggor foods and smells and trying to avoid them...though the thought of another poppy diaper from my two year old m makes me sick..
    Ugh, so true the poopy pull ups I am about at my wits end with! I just bought another "Poop" book from amazon from my three year old. I am SO hoping she will be going poop in the potty by the time this new one comes. Its driving me nuts. She's stubborn.

I hope the 2nd tri is better for us. At least we know we're not alone, right?

If you find something that works....let me know...I have a friend whose son is being way stubborn with pooping on the toilet....he goes pee without an issue.....but he has so far refused to poop in the toilet.......

As for the feeling crappy....I am sorry. My biggest issue has been nausea too, and a very close second has been the overwhelming tiredness....
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids