Thread: Exhausted...headaches

Default Exhausted...headaches

I know that I was tired during the first few months of pregnancy with my kids, but I don't remember being THIS tired. It is sooooo bad most days between 2-5pm. I mean really bad to where my head is so foggy and my eyes feel so heavy. It is really taking all my effort to do anything. As I fight the exhaustion my head slowly begins to throb. Around 4 I almost want to cry as I start dinner, finish cleaning, keep the kids from fighting (Honestly, thank you Disney jr.)baby crying at my legs or in my arms (as he has begun this extreme nursing pattern, if he is not latched he cries). What can I do to combat this fatigue? The past few days I have gone to bed at the same time as the kids between 7:30/8pm and stay asleep until baby wakes me at 6:30a. I'm tired now but I promised DH to watch our recorded Walking Dead. I really need help!!!! I can't do this for 10 more weeks
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Add a vitamin B complex into your daily vitamin regimen, and have your iron tested at your next appointment. Low iron makes me feel like horrible death. Also, try to add a bottle (or glass) of water into your daily routine too.
    Dada (27) Mama-Jessie (26) Orion (4) Kadence (2) Osiris (Uterus)

The fatigue can be overwhelming for sure !!!

I second the bcomplex, hydrating, and having your iron levels checked. I would also recommend up to 2000iu vitD and make sure you're getting in enough protein (which makes a huge difference for me).
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Ohhhh my iron
    Duh....I'll have it checked but I was so low on iron with my last 2, that must be it! That literally slipped my mind, must be from exhaustion

I was on double dose iron with Preston so I'll just keep it at an extra pill on top of the prenatal until I see my doctor. And yes, I will remember to take it at a different time of day, lol.

I take b-12 right now, is that good or should I try something else? I'm not that educated on vitamins...I prefer foods.

Come to think of it!!!!! My body must be craving the iron because I just had to have lentils yesterday! I made a huge pot of lentil (vegan) soup for dinner.

Any other suggestions on how to get iron and a b vitamin into my diet naturally? I like vitamin pills too, they just make me nauseous during pregnancy, idk why.

Thank you so much for helping me ladies!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks