Thread: rash

Default rash

dd has several little red dots on her. mostly on her legs and trunk. they almost look like what flea bits look like on me... what do you think it could be?
    would you call the pedi?
    she is not having any other symptoms.
    the dots have not changed in the last 18 hours which is about how long she has had the dots.
    shes not acting itchy or anything
    (our dogs don't have fleas. and we have hardwood floors so i highly doubt that we have a flea problem.)

Blog Entries

I'm not sure. You can actually count the marks? I would think it would then be bites of some sort.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Quote Originally Posted by JJorn View Post
    I'm not sure. You can actually count the marks? I would think it would then be bites of some sort.
    theres alot to count... maybe 100-150

Blog Entries

Ok, I'd guess viral at this point then. As long as they aren't bothering her and nothing else is going on, I would not call the doctor and just keep an eye on her.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

ok thank you!
    thats what i was thinking but i was not sure.

ugh.. she started to scratch the ones on her wrists and ankles... they are not spreading, not changing she is just now itching them. do children still get chicken pox? could it be that?

Has she been exposed to other kids with chicken pox? You definitely can still get it.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

midgetlb6 Guest

Chicken pox usually show up in blister form and don't a actually itch til they start to scab over and dry out. Sounds like a reaction to something. Childrens benedryl. Small dose.

not exposed to chicken pox... benadryl didn't do a darn thing. this rash has mil confused too. and she has seen a ton of rashes.
    wonder what it is and when its going to go away.