Thread: 18 & not sure if I am pregnant...

Default 18 & not sure if I am pregnant...

Hey girls, my name is nicole. Im 18, been in a relationship for four years now but I think I might be pregnant... we've had scares.. plenty of them! Im on bc and he pulls out but I tend to miss a lot of my pills. Which isn't good at all. Starting three days ago, my lower stomach hurt badly, my lower back, boobs kinda sore not really, nauseous especially in the morning but all day tok, no appetite. Five bites makes me full. Headache, and I've been sleeping so much I haven't been to school in a week. I went to the doctor today and she pressed on my lower abdomen by my uterus and it hurt so bad I cringed. She thought it was a uti but iy came back negative. I took a pregnancy test two weeks ago and it came back negative... idk what im feeling. I just know I haven't felt like this before. HELP!!!

-Nicole

I would say take another test. All tho unless it was an ectopic it really should not hurt when you uterus is massaged/ pressed. Maybe you have cysts on your ovaries. They would cause pain.
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Pain like that is not a sign of pregnancy. You should make another appt with your doctor to get checked out. Feel better!

I agree with the other two ladies but also wanted to add that missing BC can cause hormone fluctuation that may give symptoms similar to pregnancy. If pills aren't working for you, then look into alternative methods.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!