Thread: Magic 8 Ball

Default Magic 8 Ball

Now I just have to laugh at myself. So first off this month has been interesting cycle wise. I've pretty much stopped spotting the last couple of days. My hubby and me went sailing this weekend, spent the night on our boat Friday night, sailed and fished yesterday. Got home last night and totally crashed. I got nauseous on the boat yesterday, poor DH threw up, we caught zero fish, except for the ones in our bait bucket. Today we've been totally lazy. Slept in really late, I just took a very short cat nap and tried to go back to sleep. I tried praying i would figure out if I was pregnant or not during my first part of my nap, no luck lol. Then I woke up and went to to the bath room and tried napping again... Just strange dreams with Lana del Ray background music and fused scenes with my thoughts themed to The Great Gatsby cinematography (we watched this movie earlier this afternoon). So I wake up and get a bright idea to type in am I pregnant in google... Then change my mind and go for a magic 8 ball... Find the virtual magic 8 ball and ask my question, am I pregnant, get back yes definitely, go back ask the same question again, get most certainly... Not trying my luck a third time hahaha... I would test but it's too early to do so, I don't have any cheapies lying around and don't want to drive myself nuts by taking too many tests and getting negatives, that just sends my moods in a frenzy. Feel like a crazy lady sometimes. I am hopeful that I am pregnant, but doubt it at the same time from all the spotting I had this month. All I can say is ttc is definitely a roller coaster of emotions, and a learning process. I think learning to surrender and having patience and faith are the biggest lessons I can learn from this, as it is all totally out of my control. Hoping you ladies have had a fabulous weekend.

Sierra
    Last edited by oceanfairie; 03-16-2014 at 07:11 PM.
    DH:29 Me:25 TTC: #1 ;) M/C: 07/2012 <3

Good things come in small packages...

It is such a roller coaster.... When can you test? I haven't checked the march thread...
    Please stay with me LOBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

So I finally gave into my bug, and went ahead and took a cheapie today. PM urine, and prolly pretty diluted, got a bfn. Still a couple of days before AF is actually due, so I am not totally out yet. I think if DH and I did conceive it would have been the weekend before last, which would have been a late O hopefully, and just not catching on yet. Going to test again tomorrow AM, and keep testing each AM until AF shows. Fingers crossed. .

- Sierra

Something interesting... so I noticed a couple of days ago that I had these little marks on my right breast that were small and red, looked exactly like a hickey. Did a little research, turns out it could be a possible pregnancy symptom... other pregnant women have totally had them, who knew. Just thought I would share.

Did you test? Stalking!!!
    Please stay with me LOBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

Hey Brittany, I tested yesterday afternoon, no luck though. AF should be due today or tomorrow, so I think I will test tomorrow AM again if I am still late...no spotting or anything, and I seem to have a good amount of CM, keeping my fingers and toes crossed .

Just realized, if I am pregnant my due date would be my Dad's birthday . 11/27. Really hoping I am that would be awesome, and I love my Dad, he's my good luck charm. .

Don't drink that much before bed! Keep the urine potent with hcg, lol

Sierra, how are you doing? Hope all is well.

Hey, so I tested this AM, AF is due today, tomorrow I will be late. I got a BFN. I did look at the calendar though and I think I was jumping the gun on testing because I think I ovulated later this month. If DH and I conceived on the or around the 8th then I would only be like 10 DPO. I know some people get positives around then, but I don't think I do. The last time I was pregnant, I tested when I was almost a week late (didn't track my cycles then at all, lol) and it was after I was Oh snap I'm super late!

On the bright side, no spotting, got a good sized glob of CM that was eggy white and stretchy this AM, hoping that is a positive sign, since usually before AF, I am pretty dried out, and spotting. Since I'm not either, fingers definitely crossed. So it is still pretty up in the air. I will be testing again over the weekend or Monday. I think I am going to try to hold out until monday. Any changes or updates between now and then I will keep you posted on.

midgetlb6 Guest

stay away AF

!!!!!!!!!

So AF showed, kinda light and was 2 days late. Been interesting month cycle wise. I really need to get my butt in hear and get the pounds off so I can ttc without getting a headache. This could be a good thing, turns out I have to start a new job here soon... Had some interviews this week, so kind of a relief going in to work somewhere new and not being pg off the bat. Still bumbed though. Thanks for the support

Sorry about AF, boo!

A new job is certainly exciting! What is it?