Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Nauseated Club - Anyone want to join?

Default The Nauseated Club - Anyone want to join?

Ugh, sooooooo nauseous. I'm supposed to go out to dinner with my girlfriends tonight to a BBQ joint and I just want to barf. Of course, I'm not barfing at all, just so incredibly sick to my stomach. I was never this nauseated with DD - I was mildly queasy in the first trimester and then if I overate in the mornings in my third, I'd throw up, but otherwise, not sick at all. This time, I'm nauseous all day long.

2/09 6/09 4/14

Yup....this is me....
    I managed to do well for about 3 days...but then yesterday was horrible....lol
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

I know I will regret saying this but I'm secretly hoping to join... I didn't have any with my mmc so I feel like I would be more assured if I had it. Right now sometimes I feel a bit off in the mornings but nothing crazy.

I've been nauseated on and off. It has been kinda weird. Last week the nausea seemed to let off, but then again there was A LOT going on to distract me. It's rejoined me over the last couple of days. LOL. So weird.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Mine is coming in waves and has been worse today. I'm not even 6 weeks so I have a feeling I'm in for another pregnancy like my last three. All day awful nausea. But I'll take it for sure!!!! I didn't have this with my losses, not even the one we saw a hb on before I mc. So it sucks but is a great thing for me!

That's definitely reassuring.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I've had nausea on and off for a while now. I can't wait until it goes away... /:
    Dada (27) Mama-Jessie (26) Orion (4) Kadence (2) Osiris (Uterus)

Ug meeeeeee...whaaaaaaahhhhh. . lol I h*a*t*e nausea. I have general all day yucky nausea.

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    I know I will regret saying this but I'm secretly hoping to join... I didn't have any with my mmc so I feel like I would be more assured if I had it. Right now sometimes I feel a bit off in the mornings but nothing crazy.
    That is me too ! I don't want nausea, but it would at least be somewhat reassuring!!

I've been getting nauseous on and off, but I think it was related to the severe pain in my arm from the vax reaction and from the fatigue (couldn't sleep because of the pain). Very little nausea today (just when I took my vits on an empty stomach...bad idea ) now that I've had a good night's sleep and the pain is minimal .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I went a record 3 1/2 days without getting sick....now I am on day 2 of getting sick....lol...
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

This was a really rotten weekend. I was just sick the whole time. I am trying to be happy about it

2/09 6/09 4/14

Well.....I have lost like 8 pounds since the start of this.....not saying that I don't need to lose the weight....but that is about about a pound a week I have lost....go me....lol

Well, joining the club...thought I'd get to skip out, but def feeling puke-y the last few days

Ok I have to say I have been feeling super sick but I tried taking my prenatal at a different time of day and I think it has helped. I take the Solaray once daily with "morning ease" herbal blend that is supposed to help nausea. I normally take it at night so I think I've never noticed that it actually quells the nauseous feeling. I'm going to keep trying to take it in the morning/lunchtime the rest of the week and see if I get the same positive results. Just thought I'd share, anything that might help, right ladies?

Right on time Kelly!

I'm drinking an herbal tea for nausea, too, and it seems to be helping.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    Right on time Kelly!

I'm drinking an herbal tea for nausea, too, and it seems to be helping.
    Ha...just remembered I have fresh gingerroot...going to make tea !!!

What does your tea have in it?

It's this stuff: http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/earth...s#.UzOLWq1dX0g

Ginger Root is the first ingredient.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Just when I thought that this nausea was starting to ease up.....WHAM...it comes right on back.....arg....

I Have been using sea bands. They seem to be taking the edge off. I still feel yucky but not like I'm going to vomit any second. Sea bands are used for people that get nauseous on cruises for sea sickness..

My nausea seems to hit me in the evenings mostly, although every time I've gotten sick it has been in the morning. I just feel worse in the evenings after dinner. I'm beginning to have a love-hate relationship with dinner. I'm starving so I eat and then I regret it.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    My nausea seems to hit me in the evenings mostly, although every time I've gotten sick it has been in the morning. I just feel worse in the evenings after dinner. I'm beginning to have a love-hate relationship with dinner. I'm starving so I eat and then I regret it.
    That is exactly how I felt for weeks. And most of the time I had no real appetite during the day and by dinner I was finally hungry. And usually I didn't get to keep most of it.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I really recommend that tea I posted above. I got it at Babies R Us. https://www.earthmamaangelbaby.com/p...lness-tea.html
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I really recommend that tea I posted above. I got it at Babies R Us. https://www.earthmamaangelbaby.com/p...lness-tea.html
    Ooh yeah I liked that tea a lot, second the recommendation!!

So my nausea switched from all day to just evening now. But its awful and I usually throw up a few times a week around 6-7 pm. Nothing helps really. Tried eating main meal at lunch and small meals every few hours. But still doesn't really help. Taking afternoon nap seems to make it worse. Praying for relief soon. I'm really no use for anything after 5 pm. Thankfully I feel pretty good most mornings. So i can get things done in the am. Especially grocery shopping. If I can go in the morning I can do OK.

I'm gonna try that tea this evening to see if it helps.

Let us know if it helps!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I've discovered cystalized ginger ...it's working wonders for me when the ickies hit in the afternoon/evening .

Holy gag. I feel like I'm constantly gagging and about to hurl tonight. It doesn't feel so much like nausea (as in stomach flu type) but oh man it's bad right now. I'm hoping that's a good thing.

Let us know if it helps!
    The tea does help some. But still getting the night time queezies. Today I felt better for longer. I didn't start to feel sick until about 7:30pm. So I had a whole any of feeling pretty good. Hopefully on the upswing.

I'm so glad that the tea is helping some. Some is better than none. I find that I wait to long to make it ... like I'm already feeling ill, but it usually eases up after I have a bit in my system. I have been making it full strength hot and then diluting it with water because I am having a really hard time just drinking water.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13