Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast

Thread: kellyowens/Kelly updates :)

Awesome news!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Yesterday was a low day, but dh came to the rescue with a date night !!! I'm feeling world's better today ...I knew it was just hormones, but that didn't make it any less rough .

I'm glad too I didn't end up taking zofran...today is day 4 without it and I'm feeling okay so I'm praying I really have turned a corner ! My blood sugar felt more stable yesterday too for the first time since Monday when it completely bottomed out (it always takes a few days to get it to stay up).

Baby sounded great this morning...hb 166
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

11wks!!!!!

I woke up to brown spotting (dtd two nights ago so maybe that was it??)...baby sounded fine though so no worries . Even before I got the doppler out I was pretty sure everything was okay, lol, my symptoms are very reassuring . With my last two pgs I had no m/s whatsoever which was nice, but my other symptoms were come and go so it was a little unnerving...this time, they have been relatively consistent which has it's downsides, lol, but it's definitely encouraging .

Only one more week of progesterone, woohoo !

date night!!! So nice!

I'm so glad all the symptoms are reassuring! Yay for no Zofran!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

11 weeks!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

Thanks Brittany !!

I'm on day 5 zofran-free...not that it hasn't been tempting to take it, lol, because I definitely don't feel amazing yet, but my other nausea go-tos have been working well enough that I've been able to manage without the meds . Haha and my digestive system is thanking me !

I bet! My extra iron pills are doing a number on me....

Ugh, Brittany...I had a terrible time with the iron supps with my first ! I was anemic with my 8th kiddo and I took Floradix iron...never had any constipation issues and it really perked up my iron levels. Anyway, just thought I'd share...it is expensive though, that's the only bummer.

So, I think I'm going to stop my progesterone supps as of today...my vajayjay is so swollen/sore as it is and I know the progesterone is just making it worse. It feels better as the day goes on, then I insert the supps at night and wake up to burning pain and irritation. My OB was fine with me stopping it anytime...just said it won't hurt to take it until 12wks if I wanted to continue .

I'm starting to feel like the next few weeks cannot go by fast enough! With both of my 2nd tri losses my babies measure 13wks and 15wks (delivered at 15wks and 19wks) so I'm feeling like if I can just make it through May I can finally relax ! Haha and of course this last week of April is draaaaaaging by . I told dh I need a 1 month vacay that involves sand, ocean, and 80+ degree temps . Although, I think I'll settle for a pedi, massage, and some shopping therapy...maybe next week .

Here's to May going by quickly for you Kelly!

10. Default

11 weeks!!

It sure does fly by when it's not YOUR pregnancy, doesn't it??

So, so, so happy for you Kelly! Despite all of our fears and posts to that effect, I am ... deep in my heart ... sure we're going to make it through and be holding beautiful fall babies.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

So excited to see you at the 11 week mark!!

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

Ugh, just felt a gush...went to the bathroom and sure enough, I'm bleeding . It's not bright red...still brownish, but more than just spotting (soaked my liner and then some). It's back to just spotting now, but this sure is not helping my anxiety at.all. ! Baby sounds great...hr hasn't even dipped and no cramping, so trying to stay positive.

I'm not sure if I should call my dr or not since I already know baby is fine, I'm not bleeding bright red, and there's absolutely nothing they could do even if I was miscarrying. I'll be honest, a loss right now would be devastating for me...please send me all the T&Ps you've got, needing !

Oh my goodness thinking of you Kelly!!! All my thoughts and prayers! When is your next appointment?

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

Thanks Jessie ...my next appt isn't until May 19th.

Eta...they told me the sch is small so I don't understand why all this spotting and now bleeding .

Oh no!!!

I hope this is nothing serious!

When is the last time you DTD? I has some pink mixed with extra sperm and my body cm stuff when I wiped today. but we DTD and it was amazing sex. So maybe my cervix got bothered a bit.

17. Default

Oh, no Kelly!! That is not good for your peace of mind! I'm sure it's the SCH. Even though it's small, it is still there. I hate that you're stuck in this feeling of not having anything you can do about it. We are all praying for you and sending sticky vibes.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Hope all works out for you! I would probably call the doctor, but I haven't experienced what you have. Good Luck!!!!!
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Praying that everything is fine!!! Hugs
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

Blog Entries

Praying for you, Kelly.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My blog about MCAD

Thank you ladies !

I had another small pinkish-brown gush around 3am, but just brown spotting this morning and baby still sounds really good...could even hear movements (kind of a whoomp, whoomp sound on doppler) so it must not be affecting Mocha *insert relieved emoticon . I did end up feeling crampy last night and I have a low backache w/ a little af-type cramping this morning, but I read the bleeding can irritate the uterus so I'm sure that's probably it.

I'm going to keep taking progesterone and call my dr today to see if there's anything he wants me to do/not do.

We dtd Thurs night and I went for a walk yesterday (leisurely, not strenuous at all), so maybe it was that . I just wish it would resolve...this is so unnerving .

I have had a sch before, but I only had a few incidences of red spotting that stopped by 10wks. At baby's 8wk u/s they saw the sch and said it was small and wouldn't affect anything. I had an u/s though that showed baby died at 13wks+2...I was induced and delivered at 15wks. They said the sch had nothing to do with it even though the "fetal demise" was unexplained. So ever since I heard "sch" this pg I've been on edge. I have *never* spotted during the first tri and had it end well...not that it means this pg will end badly, just that I tend to equate bleeding/spotting with loss.

It's frustrating to me to have worked so hard to finally have an apparently healthy baby (having DOR at my age means defective eggs that tend towards cp and blighted ovum) and now to face this . Just really praying this resolves and baby makes it .

22. Default

If it helps any, I have a friend who had spotting all throughout her last pregnancy and she has an absolutely adorable little boy. When I started bleeding with my m/c we went to the OB's and there was no heartbeat, so try to hold onto the fact that you're still easily finding the HB. Blood to no HB turn around, for me, was less than 5 hours.

Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I called the nurse and she said continue progesterone, hydrate, feet up for the day, tylenol for the pain, go to ER if I'm hemorrhaging or in severe pain, and to feel free to come in any time for any reason if I'm concerned . She said it is likely the sch or maybe just some random pg bleeding which is totally normal, but to go ahead and give my OB a call tomorrow and see if they want to move my appt up just in case.

So, dh and the kids will be taking over for the day. I took tylenol and have my water w/ cherry juice sitting next to me. I'm going to go ahead and take zofran this morning just so I have one less thing to deal with.

Thank you so much ladies for thinking of me...I'm feeling better about things
    Last edited by kellyowens; 04-27-2014 at 08:35 AM.

Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Love that Natalie!

Yes, keep your feet up all day Kelly! No cooking or housework! I have never bled in a full term pregnancy, so I know exactly how completely scary any type of bleeding is. Brown, red, watery, spotting....it doesn't matter, it's scary. I'm praying for your mocha rainbow baby. I'm talking to mocha right now, sending my thoughts across the country!

Thank you ladies...making me cry *happy tears !!!!!

I've been out of the loop for a few days. Dh and I decided to go out of town for a much needed getaway. I had no idea you were spotting/bleeding some Kelly. I am definitely keeping you and Mocha in my prayers. Stay off your feet for sure today and call your Dr first thing in the morning. (((HUGS)))

Thanks Cindy ! I started this pg with af-like bleeding and clots at 11-14dpo and thought for sure I was going to m/c, but the bleeding resolved and they said I had a subchorionic hemorrhage at my 6wk+4 u/s. I've been having brown spotting fairly regularly since 8wks, but yesterday I had a couple gushes that were a bit scarier than just the spotting . At my u/s last Monday my OB said the sch was small and low so it shouldn't cause any problems other than the spotting.

I'm thinking that because it's so low that maybe it's easily irritated since it's near my cervix . Anyway, just super thankful I have a doppler and can check on Mocha regularly...super reassuring !

I was hoping to be able to start walking regularly soon, but I seriously don't care if I have to be on bed-rest this entire pg and gain 100lbs, lol, if it means we get to keep this LO !

Oh Kelly! I'm so sorry you're having the spotting. We all know how stressed out that makes a woman. Praying like crazy for that precious little bean! So thankful you're able to keep checking with the doppler. That has to help a little anyway. I'd consider the higher dosage of progesterone if you can. With Nolan, when I had the really bad bleeding, my ob had me double up on the progesterone. Even if it is so close to 12 weeks. I was so hoping you'd get thru this tri with no more spotting. UGH!! You know you have my prayers and positive vibes coming your way!
    ~Andrea~

Thank you Andrea ! I'm almost out of progesterone...going to ask my dr to refill my prescription tomorrow. He said that since I've had a preemie before they can offer me progesterone throughout my pg since it apparently can help prevent preterm labor for some women...as much as I hate progesterone I may take him up on that offer considering this sch.

The doppler has been an absolute Godsend, I would seriously be a wreck without it !!!