Thread: You have a lot of fluid in there! HELP!

Default You have a lot of fluid in there! HELP!

I have been TTC for a long time. I had bad pain this past weekend while on my heavy flow cycle day so I went to the doctor on Tuesday morning. He did an exam ask questions, etc. and scheduled me for an ultrasound today. The findings of the ultrasound were he said you have an awful lot of fluid in there. He was't terribly concerned but said that it was there. He talked about doing a laprascopy but i'm terrified of that! I am going to keep TTC for a few more months before going to surgery. Any one have any thoughts on what the fluid might be and do you think I can get pregnant with having fluid in there! HELP! Just want someone to talk to about this.

Where is the fluid? In your uterus? Ovaries? Somewhere else?
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

I have free fluid in my uterus. Does anyone have any ideas on what this could be. Do you think that I can get pregnant while it is in there. Are there any natural remedies?

I am guessing it might affect implantation if it is covering the lining of the uterus. I would actually worry more about the fluid being there if you were pregnant as it might affect the fetus. I would get it taken care of before getting pregnant as I wouldn't want to have surgery during pregnancy.
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12