Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: April Testers

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinpeejays View Post
    AF came so I'm out. Taking a break for a while.
    I am so sorry pumpkin
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

I'm ready for someone to start one! Lol I know my test day!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinpeejays View Post
    AF came so I'm out. Taking a break for a while.

Bfn. Stopping progesterone so af should arrive tomorrow. Stupid freakin frustrating cycle. A medicated cycle with progesterone and I spotted from like 5dpo on. I don't even spot that much when I'm on a non medicated cycle. A lot of good the progesterone did. Didn't even lengthen my lp like it normally does. With it, I normally have a 14 day lp. Barely made it to 12 dpo this time. May will be no meds and then hopefully IUI in June if I can save up the money. But if the femara and progesterone didn't help this cycle, I'm not sure I have much hope anymore.
    Christina(38) DH-Rob(38)DD-Rylee(4) DS-T.J. 11/2/08-Always missing my baby boy. mm/c 04/12 My Triploidy baby - Long, long journey, but truly blessed to have my DD!! Chart-TTC#2 again

I am so sorry Christina! what is lp? I hope you have better luck next time! I know how long the days can be and frustrating!
    What does femara help do?
    Quote Originally Posted by CeCe1975 View Post
    Bfn. Stopping progesterone so af should arrive tomorrow. Stupid freakin frustrating cycle. A medicated cycle with progesterone and I spotted from like 5dpo on. I don't even spot that much when I'm on a non medicated cycle. A lot of good the progesterone did. Didn't even lengthen my lp like it normally does. With it, I normally have a 14 day lp. Barely made it to 12 dpo this time. May will be no meds and then hopefully IUI in June if I can save up the money. But if the femara and progesterone didn't help this cycle, I'm not sure I have much hope anymore.
    Me-Kelly (29) DH-Phillip (33) 2 unexplained losses. Ready for a rainbow baby!

Quote Originally Posted by CeCe1975 View Post
    ...I'm so sorry Christina...feeling so frustrated for you ! I spot through my cycles with meds too...no idea why .

Thinking of you !