Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 66

Thread: April Testers

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,225

    Default April Testers


    1
    2
    3
    4

    RedDonahue
    5
    wilkrita87
    6
    CBROWN
    7
    8
    9
    laurasuzy1981
    babypayne
    10
    11
    12
    13
    MrsRiv
    14
    Flowrgrl
    15
    sara1215
    16
    pumpkinpeejays
    17
    18
    19
    Lizamay
    20
    21
    22
    23
    24
    25
    CeCe1975
    26
    27
    28
    29
    AMJK
    30


    Last edited by kellyowens; 05-01-2014 at 05:14 AM.

  2. #2

    Default

    OMG I was just going to ask you if you could do an April testers thread Thank you!!!! You must have been reading my mind
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    OMG I was just going to ask you if you could do an April testers thread Thank you!!!! You must have been reading my mind
    Maybe I really *am* spending way too much time at APA!!!!!

    Hoping and praying we see loooots of April s...LOLOL, we don't want the Easter Bunny to have *all* the eggie fun !!!!!!!

    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels






  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,225

    Default

    Mods...Sticky please
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels






  5. #5

    Default

    Please put me down for April 9th
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    Please put me down for April 9th
    Sending bucketloads of and !!!!!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Northern NJ
    Posts
    5,954

    Default

    Please put me in for the 10th again. Thanks! (Might change though)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinpeejays View Post
    Please put me in for the 10th again. Thanks! (Might change though)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,031

    Default

    FF shows the 6th so put me there for now :-) thank you.

  10. #10

    Default

    Put me down for the 15th.

    Sara (35), wife to Nick (34), mom to Ainsley (2/22/09) and Raegan (1/15/12)
    Friend me on Facebook

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sara1215 View Post
    Put me down for the 15th.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,215

    Default

    Ok, put me down for April 7th! Hopefully April will be our month

    Not sure how I would feel about a Christmas baby, but when TTC WHO REALLY CARES about timing?? lol

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PAC NW
    Posts
    2,333

    Default

    I'm new to this group but looks like I'll be testing April 10th! This will be our first cycle TTC!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CBROWN View Post
    FF shows the 6th so put me there for now :-) thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDonahue View Post
    Ok, put me down for April 7th! Hopefully April will be our month

    Not sure how I would feel about a Christmas baby, but when TTC WHO REALLY CARES about timing?? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowrgrl View Post
    I'm new to this group but looks like I'll be testing April 10th! This will be our first cycle TTC!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Atlantic Canada
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Hi, Put me down for April 29th, please and thank you!!!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PAC NW
    Posts
    2,333

    Default

    Having my mirena removed changed my cycle a bit so it looks like I'll be testing the 14th instead!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    418

    Default

    Can I be put down for the 5th? AF should show by then if she's showing. thanks!
    on 09/29/2010. Isaiah James (DS) 05/21/2011


  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AMJK View Post
    Hi, Put me down for April 29th, please and thank you!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowrgrl View Post
    Having my mirena removed changed my cycle a bit so it looks like I'll be testing the 14th instead!
    Got it changed for you

    Quote Originally Posted by wilkrita87 View Post
    Can I be put down for the 5th? AF should show by then if she's showing. thanks!
    Hoping and praying this is your cycle ladies...sending loooots of and !!!

    Cmon s!!!!


  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Brookfield, WI
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Put me down for the 13th now. I'm not sure about a Christmas baby either but that would certainly be the best Christmas present ever after all these years STC.
    Tiffany (33) David (33) STC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. History of Endometriosis, Corrected Septate Uterus & possible PCOS. DH=Exceptional



  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Northern NJ
    Posts
    5,954

    Default

    I'm ovulating late this cycle, can you please move me to the 16th? Thanks!

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsRiv View Post
    Put me down for the 13th now. I'm not sure about a Christmas baby either but that would certainly be the best Christmas present ever after all these years STC.
    !!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinpeejays View Post
    I'm ovulating late this cycle, can you please move me to the 16th? Thanks!
    Gotcha moved !

  22. #22

    Default

    Can you please put me down for April 9th? I'll be 10dpo then. Thanks Kelly. 😚

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babypayne View Post
    Can you please put me down for April 9th? I'll be 10dpo then. Thanks Kelly. 
    everything crossed Cindy !!!!!!!


  24. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,215

    Default

    A faint BFP here this morning! I tested early, was trying to wait until the 7th!! Please send stick vibes!! <3 Also, I am getting married today! I am going to wait and tell the groom until the line is darker!! lol AHHHH! Its a crazy day! e7ba1f93-7467-4c46-8c1c-5b39a4956387.jpg

  25. #25

    Default

    Congrats!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4




  26. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDonahue View Post
    A faint BFP here this morning! I tested early, was trying to wait until the 7th!! Please send stick vibes!! <3 Also, I am getting married today! I am going to wait and tell the groom until the line is darker!! lol AHHHH! Its a crazy day! e7ba1f93-7467-4c46-8c1c-5b39a4956387.jpg
    Wooot !!!!!! Huuuuuge congrats ! I can't wait to see that line get darker !! Feel free to come join us in the Oct-Nov-Dec DD room when you're ready, we'd looooove to have you !!!!

    And congratulations on your marriage...I hope everything is perfect !!!

  27. #27

    Default

    congrats! that is how mine looked with Sarah
    Congrats on your wedding too!!

    (sorry stalking) ;)
    Donna(44) DH(39) DD2 fur baby angels

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,031

    Default

    AF showed up today. So on to next cycle.

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CBROWN View Post
    AF showed up today. So on to next cycle.

  30. #30

    Default

    Woo Hoo!! Way to start the month ladies! It feels like another fruitful BFP month like February was!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •