Thread: Could I be pregnant?

Default Could I be pregnant?

I'm 25 years old. I'm not on birth control, my husband I haven't been using condoms and I haven't been tracking my ovulation. I took a dollar tree pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. However, I still have a weird feeling. My boobs have been very tingly & sensitive for the past week & a half or so, I've been really tired, and I've had these weird pain tinges in my abdomen and just a weird feeling in my stomach(like there's something going on). I did have a period on Feb 18th but it wasn't a normal one for me. I usually have a heavy flow, this was light and I usually go 7 days, this lasted 6. Am I just freaking out or could I be pregnant? Thanks for the help!

Did you do a test yet? I think you're just freaking out that you're pregnant.

I don't know how regular your cycles are but based on 28-32 day cycle I would think you are ovulating. I sometimes have similar symptoms during my fertile window. Since you did have a period 2 weeks ago and a negative test I think your not pregnant and if by chance you did just ovulate and become pregnant then its to soon to get a postitive test result. Some women do have periods and get negative test results and are in fact pregnant but very few. I'd wait and test again in 2 weeks if your period does not show. Good luck!

It sounds like you are ovulating or have just ovulated. Ovulation happens about 2 weeks before you would normally get your period. Symptoms are misleading. You can have symptoms for ovulation if you are pregnant or as a sign your period is coming. They get a lot stronger about 3 weeks after your missed period when you are pregnant. If you had your period, even if it was a day shorter and you have a negative test you are not pregnant. You can test again within 2 days of your period coming to see if you got pregnant this cycle. But it is best to test after your period is late.
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .