Thread: Not so sure but Hoping for!!!

Default Not so sure but Hoping for!!!

OK im not so sure if im pregnant or not. My period was due again Jan. 28. but never came Me and my BF was trying to conceive the whole month of Jan. everyday after my period. which ended on the (7th of jan) I have a 24 day cycle and my period is only for 4 days. So no period on the 28th. My bf pasted away on the 29th. (we had sex a couple hrs before) my period came 2 weeks later (or what i thought was a period) so i just thought no im not pregnant. but i look really bloated and my appetite has diff. spiked up. i feel pregnant as i did before the bleeding came. could i still be pregnant or is my mind playing tricks on me???

If I'm understand what I read your period came somewhere around the second week in Feb., if I read right then it seem like you could be ovulating now or did recently. The hormome changes with ovulation can cause changes in appetite and cause bloating. If you want to know for sure take a home pregnancy test(hpt). Also, if your not pregnant research charting your basal temperature. That is taking your temperature first thing in the morning before doing anything else; the thetmal shift will show when/if your ovulating. I am not doing this justice so research it and other signs of fertility. It will help.

I am so sorry for your loss.

I would say take an hpt... it is the only way to know.
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

I am so sorry for your loss.

I would say take an hpt... it is the only way to know.
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .