Guess I should start my thread, right? Here is our story in a nutshell...
STC'd for 18 months to get DS, who was conceived with Clomid+dexamethasone+IUI+prometrium. He was our first BFP ever and we were told I was going to miscarry due to low beta levels. Well, I didn't and he is an absolute miracle.
Fast forward to 2012...started trying in July for #2. Got our BFP on the very first cycle, although I didn't ovulate until really late (past 40 days). Found out at an u/s at 8.5 weeks that the baby had stopped growing in the 7th week. We never saw a heartbeat. Had to have a D&C at almost 11 weeks because my body wasn't miscarrying on its own.
In Feb 2013, went back to my RE and jumped into the same protocol that gave us DS (minus the dex). Three failed cycles before my RE discovered I had polyps. Surgery in May to remove 8-9 polyps and some scar tissue (surprise!) from my D&C. Kept plugging away with different cycles with Clomid, femara, and combo injectibles. Nothing worked. Finally was told that we had exhausted our options and IVF was the next step. I took on more hours at work in order to get some medical coverage for IVF. Had an IVF consult with new RE on a Thursday, another one with current RE on Monday. Decided to go ahead with IVF through our current RE. We were in the process of getting started when I got my BFP on Wednesday (2/12).
Oh yeah, I should mention that my EDD is on DS's birthday