Thread: Beta

Default Beta

I had blood drawn monday and wednesday...although i just got wednesdays results today
    monday- HCG 490 Progesterone 31.2
    wednesday-HCG 1067 Progesterone 24.4

I have always had to have progesterone supplements...so I'm a little shocked at the first one! the fact that it dropped that much in 2 days kinda freaks me out..the nurse said they can fluctuate alot, but they are going to redraw blood again on tuesday just to make sure it doesn't drop to much...keeping my fingers crossed March 11th is my first appointment and it can't come soon enough!!
    Me(31)&DH(35). Married-2005
    B&

WOOHOO! GREAT NUMBERS! I'd be flaming mad as well. Urgh! Don't Drs know that its totally to stessful to have to wait so long for results. Are you on any progesterone supplements? Btw I've been stalking for you updates.

I was pretty ticked I had to wait until the next day to get my results this week. LOL. I would have been a total b!tch if I had to wait over 2 full days!!

Those numbers look great!!

That's a great starting # for your progesterone! I'm on supplemental progesterone, too. Do you typically do a weekly level check through the first trimester?

And where is your pregnancy ticker, Mama?!?!?
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I was pretty ticked I had to wait until the next day to get my results this week. LOL. I would have been a total b!tch if I had to wait over 2 full days!!

Those numbers look great!!

That's a great starting # for your progesterone! I'm on supplemental progesterone, too. Do you typically do a weekly level check through the first trimester?

And where is your pregnancy ticker, Mama?!?!?
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Awesome numbers!
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Those numbers look great, yay!!!
    Dada (27) Mama-Jessie (26) Orion (4) Kadence (2) Osiris (Uterus)

great numbers!!!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I am not on progesterone this time. They said I don't need them because its over 20. That worries me a little. Last time I was pregnant, we were seeing a reproductive endocrinologist and he kept a close eye on me. This time I'm just seeing my regular OB...I have to ask for things....Well I have been kinda demanding things LOL. Oh and I don't really know how far I am, because i never had a period after having my IUD out....so I'm unsure of when to start my ticker..??? Ahhhhh!!! Thanks for the stalking and the support! I really do love APA
    Me(31)&DH(35). Married-2005
    B&