Thread: Still poas :)

Default Still poas :)

I am still poas each morning cause im obsessive like that but today was the day AF was supposed to show ( af is a little irregular so im mostly sure today and not tomorrow ) and so i wanted to share my test while i have a mini celebration , also this morning dd pointed at my tummy and said brother and kissed it..so itll be fun to see
    I was really hoping it would be darker than the control, but i think its almost equal and thats pretty fantastic anyway

Ali (28) dh (28)love since 2006 8 angels who left us too soon

No doubt it's positive!!
    Dada (27) Mama-Jessie (26) Orion (4) Kadence (2) Osiris (Uterus)

I have been POAS every other day, because I really wanted to see a difference. I wasn't so excited about this morning's line ... it's fine, it's just not as much darker than the previous test as I wanted.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    I have been POAS every other day, because I really wanted to see a difference. I wasn't so excited about this morning's line ... it's fine, it's just not as much darker than the previous test as I wanted.
    You know thats interesting you said that. I feel like in the beginning my tests got superdark superquick and now they are sorta all the same. Maybe its just limitations of the test dye

It probably is. The funny thing about this morning's test was that the control line was lighter, but the test line wasn't as measurably darker, if that makes sense.

Friends and family have encouraged me to stop testing. LOL. They're like "you're pregnant ... how many times do you need to see it?" ;)

I know they are worried I'm going to drive myself crazy analyzing lines, so I think I will try to take their advice.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

That's a gorgeous line !!!!

Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    It probably is. The funny thing about this morning's test was that the control line was lighter, but the test line wasn't as measurably darker, if that makes sense.

Friends and family have encouraged me to stop testing. LOL. They're like "you're pregnant ... how many times do you need to see it?" ;)

I know they are worried I'm going to drive myself crazy analyzing lines, so I think I will try to take their advice.
    Haha i saw a maternity shirt that said " im taking another pregnancy test just to be sure"
    Sums up my life hehe

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    That's a gorgeous line !!!!

Thank you kelly ! im hoping to see your beautiful bfp soon

Quote Originally Posted by MissAlexandra View Post
    Haha i saw a maternity shirt that said " im taking another pregnancy test just to be sure"
    Sums up my life hehe
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Yep still poas ...i want to stop but i cant.....going loopy cause i swear they are lightening....but since my doc has no appts for me yet i have no info other than pregnant...i always assume the worse but praying and praying and praying that im wrong and everything will be ok

Sums up my life hehe
    Hahahaha! Awesome!! I totally need that shirt, too!

If you are getting worried you could requests betas. But, yeah, the HPTs have limitations that will drive you crazy. Please, put down the pee sticks!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Sums up my life hehe
    Hahahaha! Awesome!! I totally need that shirt, too!

If you are getting worried you could requests betas. But, yeah, the HPTs have limitations that will drive you crazy. Please, put down the pee sticks!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

double post
    Last edited by elle77; 02-20-2014 at 03:48 PM.

Gorgeous lines!!