Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Dorcas / khadijavye Updates :)

I "came out" to my boss today and told him about the pregnancy. I wasn't worried since he's been a pretty cool guy about anything personal I have going on.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

My first appointment is tomorrow at 1:40, but we've had some winter weather with freezing rain/sleet/snow, etc. I am hopeful that it doesn't impact my appointment, but all of the local schools are out tomorrow. the Dr's office won't have any issues.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I had my appointment today, luckily the weather didn't cancel it. When I went to the bathroom to do the pee in a cup routine I had some color to my discharge. It freaked me out so bad!! It was basically a rust color, so old blood. When I got into the appointment I told my Doc and he said "well, all we can do is have a look."

The baby looked fantastic. You could tell he was relieved to be able to give me good news. The baby measured 7w instead of 6w5d, so I'll have to update my ticker!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

midgetlb6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    I had my appointment today, luckily the weather didn't cancel it. When I went to the bathroom to do the pee in a cup routine I had some color to my discharge. It freaked me out so bad!! It was basically a rust color, so old blood. When I got into the appointment I told my Doc and he said "well, all we can do is have a look."

The baby looked fantastic. You could tell he was relieved to be able to give me good news. The baby measured 7w instead of 6w5d, so I'll have to update my ticker!
    Yay for a great appointment boo on the old blood . But baby is looking great so that is awesome.

Thanks sweetie!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Glad baby is ok! Sounds like a good appointment overall.

Progesterone 14.7 this week, so going up to 300mg of progesterone. Ah, the progesterone roller coaster!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

So glad baby looked good....I really hope you'll have no more spotting, so nerve wracking!
    3/2013

Thanks, Stacie, me too! I feel completely confident today that what I saw yesterday was old blood. I haven't had any more substantial brown color today, so I'm feeling more comfortable again.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Thanks, Stacie, me too! I feel completely confident today that what I saw yesterday was old blood. I haven't had any more substantial brown color today, so I'm feeling more comfortable again.
    Yay!!

Yay!!

I'm sorry you had a freak-out moment , ugh , I hate that, but sooooooo glad your u/s was perfect !!!!!!

Pics??????????
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Sorry about not posting the u/s picture yet. It has been a crazy week and a difficult weekend. Busy stuff at work Wednesday and Thursday and then we got hit with a big snow/ice storm that had us losing power at 10am on Friday ... and we are still without power now. Luckily we have friends with power and space for us, so we've had a warm place to stay. They are in the process of packing to move into their new home, so we've still had to eat out every meal since their kitchen is packed, though. I'm SOOOOO ready for the power to be back on!!!!

My nausea has lessened, and I'm choosing to be thankful for that instead of paranoid. I don't think I could have gotten through the last couple of days with it as bad as it has been!

Here's our sticky bean!!

Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Awwww....look at that perfect little bean !!!!!

I'm so sorry your week/weekend has been tough !! Thinking of you and praying the upcoming week is so perfect it makes up for all the imperfectness of the last one !!!

Woohooo for less m/s ! I hope it stays away , but if not, well it's reassuring if nothing else and the reprieve has certainly been timely !

What a beautiful little bean!
    3/2013

Awwww cute little one.

Progesterone was 28.3 this week!

I really don't think it has ever been that high!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

That is a fabulous number !!!!!!!!!

Nice!!

Yay!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

This week progesterone is 34.5

I'm amazed by these high numbers!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

That's awesome!!!

Thanks Natalie!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Woohoo!! Movin' right along!

Polly, definitely feels like things are going really well.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

what a precious little bean! Congrats!
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

WOW, Dorcas that is a gooooorgeous number, woooot !!!!

Soooo super excited your little bean is doing well !!!

Thanks so much for your support ladies!!

The last two weeks were big hurdles for me as last week was the numerical "anniversary" of my m/c and this week I passed the gestational age of the m/c.

While I can't know 100% that everything is okay, I am feeling very confident about the pregnancy.

My progesterone dropped slightly this week to 28.7 ... still super high for me, so I'm not worried in the least. The doctor is gone for the day, so I won't know until tomorrow if he feels the need to increase my dosage or not.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I swear my level dropped slightly this week because I had told the tab tech that if my levels were high again I was going to ask to take a week off of the lab draws. LOL.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13