Thread: Too much to do to be sick :(!

Default Too much to do to be sick :(!

Ugh, gastritis strikes again !! It was a very long night of severe nausea, stomach/intestinal pain/cramps, and diarrhea...lost 8lbs in 8hrs . Zofran is helping with the nausea today and thankfully the cramping/pain has stopped, but I'm still having diarrhea every time I drink anything. I just tried eating...having nausea and mild burning pain, but at least it has stayed in so far.

I was planning on getting the rest of the painting done today, but I'm too weak and tired to do it . My kids are doing as much of it as they can...super grateful for their willingness to help . I'm sure there will be drips and it won't look as crisp as if I had done it myself, but they're learning, ha, and just maybe this is God telling me to let go of my control-freakish and perfectionistic ways and accept help from others .

I was worried all the diarrhea/cramping was going to put me into labor (seriously the worst cramps I have ever had) and I did have quite a few obvious contrx, but everything seems calm today . I'm frustrated for sure, but praying for a good night and a productive day tomorrow...focusing on rest and hydration today .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Blog Entries

Oh, no! I hope that you continue to be on the mend. Any idea what kicked this off?
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My blog about MCAD

Oh no! Hope you keep getting better and baby keeps baking.
    Marsha

[/url]

Praying you get over this very quickly! BIG (((HUGS)))

Oh man, not fun! Hope you are feeling much better.
    Please stay with me LOBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

I hope ya start to feel better soon! I myself have been pretty under the weather since Friday....thanks to DH!....lol
    Thursday night I started getting a sore throat.....
    Friday I had no voice and my throat hurt all day....
    Saturday (day of my baby shower) I was alternated between barely being able to breathe and extremely stuffed up....(was at my dad's...couldn't go to the store right then, and couldn't take anything for it) When I got home I was able to take some tylenol and some benedryl to go to sleep
    Slept pretty darned good...woke up very stuffed up, was able to get some sudefed to help with sinuses and felt pretty much dazed all day, even managed to cat nap....which I haven't really been able to do for a long time....pretty much no appetite... but have managed to eat some, but I have managed to lose even more weight...arg

Luckily for me I haven't thrown up....which I have been doing pretty much the entire pregnancy....but the stuffiness was getting old until I was able to take the sudefed.

Take it easy!!
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Ugh, Lizzy, I'm so sorry you ended up with your dh's cold , blah!!! praying you are feeling much better today and it doesn't get any worse.

I spent all day Saturday on the couch (weak and tired), but was able to finish up my painting projects yesterday with the kids' help . The nausea is mild now and I'm able to eat a little, but the heartburn and reflux return when I do...just going to take zantac every 12hrs until it resolves (which helps, thankfully).
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

That totally sucks. I hope you're recuperating!
    ~ Jess ~ Proud momma of Hayden (7/29/06) Ava (3/14/08) Rainbow Baby Carter (6/8/12)