Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: NET Thread

Is it just me, or is this pregnancy crawling by? Maybe it is because I'm due at the exact same time and so the seasons aren't different for me, but I feel like I've been PG forever and I'm not even half way yet. I think also have my anatomy scan at 21 weeks instead of 20 weeks is making it feel longer. I'm dying to know gender and I hate that they're making me wait an extra week.
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

For me....it feels like this has been crawling along....but at the exact same time....it feels like it is going by so quickly.....
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

3. Default

It feels like it's crawling by for me as well!!

I think I didn't do myself any favors by doing the Harmony test and finding out the gender earlier than normal. Though, I was very happy to find out the results by myself in the comfort of my own home, it certainly made the anatomy scan not as cool to look forward to.

Jen, this pregnancy is a day off from the timeline of my pregnancy with DS1, so I know how you feel in that regard. ;)
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

My first tri went by super slow, but I feel like time has been flying by since 12wks .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

map wall.jpg

Sorry i've been MIA lately. Really quick update on me...This pregnancy seems to be speeding up. It started slow because I felt so awful. But now that I feel better i've been busy and doing a lot of projects. My DH and I are sitting down with my parents tonight to finalize the business transfer. Looks like he will be giving his two week notice to his current employer June 17th. He has a lot of vacation time so we are taking a week off and going to gatlinburg, TN for fun. Just to get away. It's getting peak season here for the beaches so we'll do a few day trips to the beach but hold off on a longer beach trip until Sept. We're going to vacation opposite the beach travelers and go into the mountains. Renting a log cabin and doing some hiking and fun activities with the boys. But we should be business owners July 1st.

I've been super busy this past weekend trying to get the boys room up. It's still a work in progress. But the walls are done. It took me two days to paint and apply the map wall (I used some of our travel maps, old atlases I found in thrift stores, national geographic maps, and random other maps) But it's done. We're working on assembling the bunks. I'll post another picture of the room when it's finished. But here is one of the map wall.

I've been reading up on posts but just haven't had a chance to really post any replys!! But I have been keeping up with everyone.

Brenda

6. Default

Looks great Brenda! I've been wondering what you were up to. Glad to know it has all been good!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Oh my word Brenda, that is just fantastic...I love it!!! Very nice job!

I'm so glad you're getting the business end of things squared away and even planned a vacay . Praying you have an amazing time!

Looks like everyone is doing well! I haven't been checking in much lately either but all is well. I'm feeling like things are dragging, too. But at the same time I'm nervous to have a newborn again so she can take her time, lol! ;)

Great to hear from you Elle!!! Aww, so glad things are good with you and LO !

Afm, we have such a busy week this week with at least one appt or event every day, wowsa! My BFF's son's graduation open house is Friday and my DD's is Saturday...both are in our former hometown 2.5hrs northeast so we're going up early on Friday, spending the night, and coming home after dd's open house in the evening. I'm excited and looking forward to DD's event on Saturday, lol, but nervous and anxious for it to be over at the same time ! I don't mind coordinating large gatherings/events, but I prefer the planning stages not the execution...I know DD will be happy with it and that's all that really matters . She's having a graduation open house down here too (Friday the 13th ) with her local friends, but that's pretty stress-free, lol, mostly just teens and a few parents...hot dogs, vball (we have a sand volleyball court), bon-fire, swimming if we get a pool up in time, s'mores...yup, easy peasy (I seriously love teens, so easy to please with things like this ).

Oh and as of last Friday, DD is registered for classes at the private university she'll be attending in the fall...eep, so proud ! She's brilliant and I know she'll be fantastic !!

For those who have school-aged kiddos, are they done with classes for the year yet? If not, how much longer do they have?

Any big summer plans for anyone? We're hoping to make a few day trips around the state, but no big trips planned. Although I'd love to rent cabins again up north on one of the Great Lakes like we did a few years ago...going to talk with dh about it *after* the open houses, lol...he can only handle thinking about one big thing at a time (I'm the goer/doer/planner...just need a good sales pitch to get him on board) .

Just curious Kelly where is your dd going to school?

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

Jess...she is attending Spring Arbor University . She is enrolled in their pre-engineering transfer program so after 2yrs she will be able to transfer all of her credits to U of M or State to complete her degree in a specified field of engineering. She'll still continue to attend SAU though to complete her minor in music. Thankfully, her financial aid package is amazing, they awarded her the second highest scholarship they offer (only goes to 2 incoming students every year)...otherwise, there's no way we could have afforded a private college (wowsa, tuition is insane, seriously)! This is the college of her choice so she is super excited and so are we ! She's worked so hard to get this far...very proud of her

Awww exciting! I have a couple friends who went there and they loved it!

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013