Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NET Thread

Jess I've always read a lot about twins and spotting is super common. Huge hugs.

What did your hubby do, Lizzy? I hope he's still breathing. Lol.

I'm hopping in here. I think this is going to be a girl. With the boys, my nausea was really severe. As far as I remember with Ava, it was similar to what I have now. It's been pretty consistent but not so bad that I can't get off the couch. Yesterday I hardly had any but I was STARVING. anyone else go through periods where their stomach is growling every hour? I'm still nursing Carter so I'm sure that doesn't help.

Brittany...lol at your dinner ! And yup, you are doing everything you can do and !!!

Lizzy...haha, that doesn't sound good, I'll be watching for you on the news ! hoping whatever he did is mended soon!!

Jess...that is great news, so glad the spotting has slowed down ! it's so scary to see bleeding of any kind during pg. Praying things will progress normally from now on and no more scares !!

Jess (haydensmom)...YES, I have times where I feel like I am absolutely starving !!!

Afm...excited for my intake phone appt with the MFM nurse today. I can't wait to get my first prenatal scheduled, woot !

I can't believe I'm almost 8wks pg already !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Okay....so I didn't actually kill him...
    I wasn't feeling well when I got off of work....and the first thing I came home to was garbage allll over the floor....my male pit has a tendency of searching through the trash if something smells good in there....I had asked my DH to take out the garbage before I went to work...and he didn't....
    So, I texted him a picture of the wonderful mess I got to pick up while I was having a horrible headache, my back was hurting, and I felt like vomiting all over....
    I went to bed really early...like 10pm when I normally don't go to bed until after midnight....but when he got home, I had calmed down enough to actually say and realize that I was more mad at the dog than I was at him, and that I did kind of take it out more on him, since the dog really doesn't know why I was angry....
    Anyways....all is good, we got the crock pot going before I went back to bed, and managed to sleep clear until like 9 45 am.... apparently I needed the extra sleep.
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Oh man that is super frustrating!!!

Awww Lizzy, how frustrating ...so glad all is well now, but when you're already tired and sick things like that can just be too too much !

Afm...wow, feeling soooo tired and icky today ! Baby must be having a growth spurt

Lizzy, ugh our Rot used to tear things up; trash bags, clothes, DS special baby blanket my grandmother handmade. It was sooooo annoying! Poor guy passed away last year. I really miss him but not his mess.

Yay Kelly! How was the appointment? Did they schedule your next sono?
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Liz...not fun to clean up....especially with morning sickness. Oh that extra sleep sounds wonderful...glad you are rested. And dh is still alive...lol

Kelly how did the appt go?

My appt was at 3:30...I waited until 4pm and then called (they did say it could be 30mins in either direction). It went well...she just took down my obstetric and health info . My first OB appt is scheduled for Apr 21st at 10:40. It's going to be a busy few days with Easter the day before and my 10y/o DD's ortho appt the day after (she's getting a lot of orthodontia applied that day).

All of the OB offices are located on the 9th floor of a large University hospital (for those who know MI it's in the Mott's Children's building at U of M which now also includes the Women's VonVoitlander hospital). Anyway, I'm nervous about the parking, lol, it seems silly but the last time I was up there was for a methotrexate injection because of a suspected ectopic and we drove around the parking garage for 20mins trying to find a spot and then it took us 30mins to find our car after the appt . I know there are other parking garages and they even have maps...just going to have to do my homework before I go . It's also a 45min drive one way...glad the weather will be mild for the rest of my pg .

My next appointment is on the 21st as well Kelly.....
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Lizzy...haha, we'll probably be on a similar schedule throughout our pgs then !

Afm...just realized I forgot to call my RE today and request a blood draw for my thyroid. They wanted me to get it done 4wks after my med increase which is Monday, but my standing order is expired. I'm feeling like it's in a good place...curious to see where my levels are at .

They told me that they usually want to see me around 16 and then 20 weeks, so if i do a three week and a three week....then they can get onto that schedule...
    so, my next appointments are scheduled on April 21st, the day of the big move to my new work place.... (13 weeks)
    May 15th .... 16 1/2 weeks
    and on my birthday June 6th (almost 20 weeks) where I hope to find out a boy or girl....

Is anyone else having dizziness as a symptom? I don't have it often but every once in awhile I feel a little dizzy and imbalanced. Only lasts for maybe 20-30 seconds. I'm eating small, frequent meals so I don't think it is blood sugar related. My fatigue is also very much still present.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Could be low blood pressure. Is it coincidental to standing or sudden movements?
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I'm definitely dizzy when I stand up.

I have my follow up ultrasound tomorrow. We have had a very busy weekend for which I'm thankful. It kept me well distracted. But I'm anxious. I have a lot of symptoms and absolutely no spotting. I always spotted with my losses. My belly has grown, my nausea is consistent, I'm exhausted, boobs are slightly sore. Ugh. I'm really praying we see a well grown baby.

GOOD LUCK!
    Hope all looks amazing tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Is anyone else having dizziness as a symptom? I don't have it often but every once in awhile I feel a little dizzy and imbalanced. Only lasts for maybe 20-30 seconds. I'm eating small, frequent meals so I don't think it is blood sugar related. My fatigue is also very much still present.
    I do get dizzy/light-headed which I think is related to low blood pressure. Also, dizziness and nausea seem to go hand in hand for me

Quote Originally Posted by haydensmom View Post

I have my follow up ultrasound tomorrow. We have had a very busy weekend for which I'm thankful. It kept me well distracted. But I'm anxious. I have a lot of symptoms and absolutely no spotting. I always spotted with my losses. My belly has grown, my nausea is consistent, I'm exhausted, boobs are slightly sore. Ugh. I'm really praying we see a well grown baby.
    I've been thinking of you all weekend and praying for good news tomorrow ! It sure sounds promising !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by haydensmom View Post

Thinking of you!!!

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

Not necessarily. I've had it when I get up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, but I've also had it while sitting at my desk at work. It's not bothersome or scary in any way- just weird. Pretty sure I never had it with DS.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Got a letter in the mail yesterday about a denied application for some online bank/shopping site THAT I DIDN'T APPLY TO! Called this morning and apparently the said person applied twice. People suck. Get your own identity and leave mine alone!

This identity theft stuff is such a pain to deal with.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Jen grrrrrrrrr

Ugh ugh ugh !!! We've had to deal with that too and it is soooo frustrating! We recently had to cancel our bank cards and get new ones. Then another card that is for a different account had charges on it that we didn't make, but our bank hadn't notified us that that one had been compromised also so we have to work that one out now too. A few years ago someone was making itunes purchases on our account. Anyway, I definitely feel your pain !!!

Anyone using Vivelle Dot (0.1mg) patches or progesterone in oil?

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth8503 View Post
    Anyone using Vivelle Dot (0.1mg) patches or progesterone in oil?
    You may want to ask Mary/fourgulls specifically...she did FET . Lizamay just had her FET on the 11th so she may have some experience to share too...her post about IVF is in ttc.

One other option is to post it in Pregnancy General...I know some other mommas on APA have done those meds.

Thanks Kelly. I want to give my extras to whoever can use it.
    Lizzy

Ooooh, I see! I would say to definitely contact Lizamay since she's at the very beginning

Sigh, having a low day...not a bad day, just my silly hormonal emotions . I can't tell if I feel sick because I'm so emotional or if I'm so emotional because I feel sick, but either way I think I'm going to cave and take zofran because I'm not coping well having to handle both nausea and extreme weepies. I seriously just want to sit here and cry...I don't know, maybe I should just go lock myself in my room and have a really really good cry.

I had to talk with two of my teens today about separate issues, one was my oldest dd asking my perspective on something weighty and our convo went well, but she's in a situation where she's going to have to decide for herself what she's going to do (she'll be 18 in a few weeks). It wasn't easy for me to be honest with her because my stance on her situation is fairly conservative (it has to do with prom so it's not earth shattering and I'm thankful she respects my opinion, but having to really think and word my response carefully took a lot out of me). The other was ds (he'll be 17 in Sept)...he's a great kid, but I completely over-reacted to something he said and had to majorly back track and apologize, but the damage was done (the poor kid had a rough day yesterday...he totally didn't need my flack for a non-issue, ugh).

Anyway, just feeling emotionally *spent*. I just emailed dh and told him I need, NEED, a date night.

Thanks ladies for reading...just needed to vent a little

Yaay, date night is happening !

How is the weather where you are? I'm in MI and cannot wait for consistently warmer temps . It's supposed to be 70s and T-storms today, but 50s and rainy for the 10-day forecast . I'm so ready for April to be over! Usually we have leaves on the trees by now, but they're just starting to leaf out. Most years I love spring, but after such a long winter I'm wanting summer !!!

Part of it is feeling so much more motivated when the weather is nice . LOL, I'm sitting here looking at toys, popcorn, blankets, and play-doh all over my floor and really should clean it up, but it's dark and rainy out which lends itself to staying in my jammies and snuggling up on the couch with blankets and my laptop .

Dh is happy with his current job and dd will be going to a private, local, university this fall and enrolling in their 2yr pre-engineering program so we're in MI for at least the nest 2yrs, but I wouldn't be surprised if we moved to a warmer climate not long after that . Dh and I both talk about it all the time...the winters here are tough and the economy is even tougher (thinking of my kiddos and job opportunities).

So how is everyone enjoying their spring?

ETA...we usually plant flowers Mother's Day weekend, looking forward to adding some color to our yard in a 10 days !!
    Last edited by kellyowens; 04-29-2014 at 08:01 AM.

29. Default

My allergies have really hit hard and I had to close the windows and turn on the AC. I'm bummed at the lost savings, but I'm happy that my head isn't hurting.

The kiddos are also super happy to have more time outside now. Luckily my DH doesn't have any allergy issues, so he can take over the outside stuff when I can't.

It's going to rain here for the next couple of days. I think I'm the only excited one because it'll wash away some of this pollen.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Ugh, Dorcas, I'm so sorry about your allergies . I'd be frustrated too having to go from a heating bill to an AC bill, boo! I'm glad it helps though...that does ease the cost sting a bit .

YES, that is one huge perk, despite the cool, rainy weather the kids can *still* play outside between downpours and that has really helped everyone's attitudes !!!

I have mild pollen allergies, but dd's are primarily pollen-related/hayfever so she loves rainy days too . I'm guessing I'll be using my inhaler quite a bit though because of the mold/mildew...we may have to turn our AC on too. I told dh he's going to have to move me to AZ or I may not survive (we have 10acres and 2/3 of it is swamp/low ground...even our trees are covered in moss and mildew)